dajavax

OP
Trophies
Website
www.dajavax.tk
XP
Country
Mexico
i just installed softmii v1 without the system menu graphical changes... i had to downgrade ti 3.2U from 3.3U (first version)... now games sound different (worse)(i tried GH3 and WiiFit)... did 3.3U had a sound upgrade? or is it just my imagination? i also notice some lag in the system menu when i click on channels sometimes but i guess the preloader hacks do that...

EDIT: i just noticed i messed up with the versions in the title :S... sorry... can a mod fix that?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well I actually have noticed a little delay when opening any channel from the main menu, but nothing big, about the sound, I really doubt it, and have made many tests, besides Wii Fit and GH3 use 30 something IOS and that ones where the less dramatically changed, you should reformat your SD and put back your files, then run again the cIOScorp installer, maybe that fix it...!!!
smile.gif

dajavax

OP
Trophies
Website
www.dajavax.tk
XP
Country
Mexico
ether2802 said:
Well I actually have noticed a little delay when opening any channel from the main menu, but nothing big, about the sound, I really doubt it, and have made many tests, besides Wii Fit and GH3 use 30 something IOS and that ones where the less dramatically changed, you should reformat your SD and put back your files, then run again the cIOScorp installer, maybe that fix it...!!!
smile.gif
thanks
biggrin.gif
... i appreciate your answer, many wouldn't mind... it must be my imagination then... i didn't compare side-by-side or anything... just felt it different... i will still do that though as i got an error with cios13 while installing cioscorp...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom