Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
6t24he.png

KYT Info said:
Know Your Temps Info

For those of you that are new to the game, here are the rules:

- One user will be put on the questioning stand every two days (or so)

- Once that user's session of questioning starts, anybody can ask that user a reasonable amount of questions they want via posting on the thread

- These questions can be about anything. Personal life, GBAtemp/internet life, pet peeves, musical tastes, "what if" situations... ANYTHING!

- Please try to post all your questions at once, in one solid post

- Upon receiving questions, the user that is in the spotlight can answer them at anytime, as long as it's before their time is up

This quirky little activity will help us get to know our fellow 'tempers even better in an exciting, chaotic manner! Those who have an upcoming KYT session will be notified about their upcoming session via PM.

In the spotlight this session is : DSGamer64

*** Thanks Edgedancer for sorting things out while I was busy, it's well appreciated.
smile.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1) Sweets from your childhood that you "rediscovered" at some point?

2) Game, film, TV show and if you want book set to have a sequel/continue in 2010 you are really looking forward to?

3) Your opinion on beards?

4) Last tool you purchased?

5) Chosen form of pushbike for your uses: road, mountain, BMX, trials, racing, hybrid of styles (please elaborate), foldable.......?

6) Song/artist/band/director/game/genre?/ that has survived a shift in your tastes?

7) Backflip or frontflip?

8) You are playing tourist trap with visiting relatives although you get to the pick the location; your thought process here and if you want to give examples of places please do?

9) Do you read NFOs?

10) Favourite film, TV show, book, comic, game or one of each that your friends would/do laugh at you for enjoying?

11) If playing a game that allows a range of weapons choice is there a setup to gravitate towards?

12) GBAtemp meetup and you know full well that the place it is happening will be boring but for the people coming; do you still come?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
1) When you think of Belgium, what do you think of?

2) Do you know Bruges?

3) Do you know Club Bruges?

4) Where the hell do you find your gamer girls
tongue.gif
? ( I read it in your profile )

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Favourite hockey team?
First console you remember owning?
What console do you have the fondest memories of?
What type of music do you listen to when you're gaming?
Favourite games of all time?
First arcade game you remember playing?
Last great movie you saw this year?
Molson or Labatts?
Do you recognise the line "Coo loo coo coo loo coo coo coo"?
Ever farted in an elevator and blamed someone else?

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Favourite colour?

Tea or Coffee?

Name the last book you read that you actually enjoyed reading.

Is the 64 in your username related to the N64?

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
FAST6191 said:
1) Sweets from your childhood that you "rediscovered" at some point?
Rootbeer bottles
2) Game, film, TV show and if you want book set to have a sequel/continue in 2010 you are really looking forward to?
So far I am looking forward to the final Harry Potter movie which will no doubt be good
3) Your opinion on beards?
Can't grow one,
4) Last tool you purchased?
Screw driver set
5) Chosen form of pushbike for your uses: road, mountain, BMX, trials, racing, hybrid of styles (please elaborate), foldable.......?
Nope, I know people who have done that and broken many bones in the process, seems like an expensive hobby as well. Wouldn't mind ATVing though.
6) Song/artist/band/director/game/genre?/ that has survived a shift in your tastes?
None really.
7) Backflip or frontflip?
Do a barrel roll!
8) You are playing tourist trap with visiting relatives although you get to the pick the location; your thought process here and if you want to give examples of places please do?
Go to Toronto and get lost trying to find your way around
9) Do you read NFOs?
Sometimes
10) Favourite film, TV show, book, comic, game or one of each that your friends would/do laugh at you for enjoying?
I dunno, one of my friends laughed at me for buying the Super Mario Bros Super Show on DVD.
11) If playing a game that allows a range of weapons choice is there a setup to gravitate towards?
Sniper rifles (especially on PC games)
12) GBAtemp meetup and you know full well that the place it is happening will be boring but for the people coming; do you still come?
I'd probably go so long as I can bring a case of beer
tongue.gif

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TrolleyDave said:
Favourite hockey team? Leafs (sad but true)
First console you remember owning? Kind of a tie, we had an NES and an Atari 5200 as well as a Sega Genesis by the time I was 4. Being that the NES came out in Canada only a few months after I was born, those two consoles I know we hard early on.
What console do you have the fondest memories of?
Nintendo 64
What type of music do you listen to when you're gaming? Depends on the game, I usually listen to metal while running raids on WoW, most of the time I don't really listen to music though.
Favourite games of all time? Goldeneye 007
First arcade game you remember playing? Oh god, probably the first Virtua Cop or those old Cruisin race games
Last great movie you saw this year? Haven't seen many, only Bruno and Harry Potter, I do want to see Sherlock Holmes though, it looks pretty badass
Molson or Labatts? Alexander Keiths
tongue.gif

Do you recognise the line "Coo loo coo coo loo coo coo coo"? Nope
Ever farted in an elevator and blamed someone else? Nay

devesh_zelda said:
have you ever:
Thrown away toast corners? Used to as a kid, I hated the corners back then
Eaten stuff from the trash? Nope
Broken something and hidden the pieces? No
Done this =
hate2.gif
? Were it not for the mercury in laptop monitors, I would have done that to my old piece of shit Toshiba laptop when it broke down, what a hunk of junk

Hatsu said:
Have you ever:

Taken apart a TV? No
Eaten with your foot? Nope
Done this =
smileipb2.png
or
ph34r.gif
? I
smileipb2.png
sometimes

QUOTE(Edhel @ Dec 19 2009, 09:02 AM)
Favourite colour? Red

Tea or Coffee? Tim Horton's Ice Cappuccino

Name the last book you read that you actually enjoyed reading. Elantris by Brandon Sanderson, easily one of the greatest fantasy novels written in a long time, though you have to not mind that the book follows 3 different characters whose stories all merge at the end of the book in one epic ending. I would really like to see it get made into a movie, though there isn't much action in the first half of the book to do so as it really starts as a building block for the end of the story. The Mistborne trilogy by the same author is pretty good as well, I haven't finished it though.

Is the 64 in your username related to the N64? You bet

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
1. Why do Americans make fun of Canada? I envy your health care system.
2. What super power would you like to have?
3. If you could fly through space at the speed of light, where would you go?
4. Ninjas or Pirates?
5. Why doesn't GBAtemp have a :Pirate: icon?
pirate-smiley-07.gif
ninja.gif

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Densetsu3000 said:
4. Ninjas or Pirates?
pirate-smiley-07.gif
ninja.gif
1. Probably because they don't truly understand us, just like everyone makes fun of American's for being stupid, it's only because they are ignorant of other countries. So in reality, it's a two way street. Our health care system has it's ups and downs, I think it all depends on what you need out of the system, for some things it can be a complete pain in the ass, for general treatment though the process is speedy.

2. Invisibility

3. Somewhere that has alien life so I can prove whether or not there is other intelligent existence out there in this universe, not sure where though. Apparently it gets insanely cold after Saturn.

4. Ninjas, I tried to get Blizzard to make a title for WoW called And Two Stealthed Rogues but they wouldn't buy into it, there is a guild on my server (or was anyway) with that name. Swords ftw as well

5. Because they are racist towards pirates.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you like chocolate?
Do you think that you're acknowledged on this forum?
Pizza or pasta?
Favorite sport?
Do you watch Gundam 00?
Why DSGamer'64' and not any other number?

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
DSGamer64 said:
Densetsu3000 said:
4. Ninjas or Pirates?
pirate-smiley-07.gif
ninja.gif
1. Probably because they don't truly understand us, just like everyone makes fun of American's for being stupid, it's only because they are ignorant of other countries. So in reality, it's a two way street. Our health care system has it's ups and downs, I think it all depends on what you need out of the system, for some things it can be a complete pain in the ass, for general treatment though the process is speedy.

2. Invisibility

3. Somewhere that has alien life so I can prove whether or not there is other intelligent existence out there in this universe, not sure where though. Apparently it gets insanely cold after Saturn.

4. Ninjas, I tried to get Blizzard to make a title for WoW called And Two Stealthed Rogues but they wouldn't buy into it, there is a guild on my server (or was anyway) with that name. Swords ftw as well

1. Would I be considered an American traitor if I said that I agree with you that America is stupid?
ninja.gif

2. Wouldn't infrared goggles render your invisibility power useless?
3. Given that the nearest star after our own sun, Proxima Centauri, is 4.2 light years away, would you still be willing to fly in complete silence and darkness for 4.2 years? Even if there's no guarantee of any planets capable of sustaining life revolving around Proxima Centauri? A round-trip there and back would be a lonely 8.4 years, and that's the nearest star
ohmy.gif

4. Swords, nunchakus, or guns?
5. Would you lobby for a :Pirate: emoticon on GBAtemp?

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Raika said:
Do you like chocolate? Oh hell yes
Do you think that you're acknowledged on this forum? Not really, I keep a low profile here I guess.
Pizza or pasta? Pizza
Favorite sport? Hockey
Do you watch Gundam 00? Naw
Why DSGamer'64' and not any other number? Would DSGamer69 be more appropriate?
tongue.gif

QUOTE(hankchill @ Dec 20 2009, 02:56 AM) 1. Who is your bestest friend?
You know the answer to this question already n00b
2. Why is it not me?
See number 1.
3. Are we hanging out tomorrow?
That was up to you

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Densetsu3000 said:
DSGamer64 said:
Densetsu3000 said:
4. Ninjas or Pirates?
pirate-smiley-07.gif
ninja.gif

2. Invisibility

1. Would I be considered an American traitor if I said that I agree with you that America is stupid?
ninja.gif

2. Wouldn't infrared goggles render your invisibility power useless?
3. Given that the nearest star after our own sun, Proxima Centauri, is 4.2 light years away, would you still be willing to fly in complete silence and darkness for 4.2 years? Even if there's no guarantee of any planets capable of sustaining life revolving around Proxima Centauri? A round-trip there and back would be a lonely 8.4 years, and that's the nearest star
ohmy.gif

4. Swords, nunchakus, or guns?
5. Would you lobby for a :Pirate: emoticon on GBAtemp?
1. Probably, but at least they wouldn't hang you for it.
2. Doubt it, since I am cold blooded
tongue.gif

3. If I have to go it alone then no
4. Swords obviously, they are cooler then guns
5. How much you got?
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto