Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
6t24he.png

KYT Info said:
Know Your Temps Info

For those of you that are new to the game, here are the rules:

- One user will be put on the questioning stand every two days (or so)

- Once that user's session of questioning starts, anybody can ask that user a reasonable amount of questions they want via posting on the thread

- These questions can be about anything. Personal life, GBAtemp/internet life, pet peeves, musical tastes, "what if" situations... ANYTHING!

- Please try to post all your questions at once, in one solid post

- Upon receiving questions, the user that is in the spotlight can answer them at anytime, as long as it's before their time is up

This quirky little activity will help us get to know our fellow 'tempers even better in an exciting, chaotic manner! Those who have an upcoming KYT session will be notified about their upcoming session via PM.

*** NOTE : There's still a couple more people to be contacted from last season, if they agree they'll be inserted between Minox_IX and luke_c

[title:Previous sessions!]
Daois
NDStemp

In the spotlight this session is : dinofan01

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
What kind of music do you listen to when you're gaming?
Last great film you saw?
Favourite Simpsons moment?
What TV shows are you watching at the mo?
If you travelled back in time to the days of the dinosaur would you be worried about killing butterflies?
Favourite American president of all time?
Free health care for all US citizens, yay or nay?
If you could bottle your smelliest fart who would you give it to?
Favourite Infocom adventure?
Favourite console of all time?
Least favourite console of all time?

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rock Raiyu said:
Whats your favorite current gen system?
What game(s) are you looking forward to this month?
Ramen or Soup?
Pizza or Pie?
I would have to see Wii but barely by a little. I just wish it had more games with deep experiences comparable to mass effect and fallout.

I would have to say Muramasa, The Beatles: Rock Band, and Scribbleanuts. You can't read my out of date sig? lol j/k

mmmm. Thats a hard one. I guess I would have to say Ramen only cuz its more acessible. I can't cook for crap and theres rarely a can of soup in my house.

Pizza all the way. I actually don't like pie. Blasphemy I know.

Tekkin88 said:
Do you like this site?
Would you kill yourself for $5 million dollars? (Lol)
Can you see ghosts?
I love the site. Keeps me from being aimlessly bored a good amount of this past year.

ughhh no. Unless I could use that money in the next life (if there is one) and a $100 in this life is like $.01 in that life. lol......so yeah pretty much no.

Hop2089 said:
What's your preferences in an ideal soulmate?
Preferably not a bitch. So long as she isn't rude about things I'll do whatever the fuck she wants. She doesn't even have to be smoking hot. So long as she isn't a bitch.

NeSchn said:
Now, your name.

Does it mean you are a fan of Dinosaur fan, or a fan of Dino the Dinosaur from The Flintstones?
Okay this ones kind of complicated...well not really. See it all started back when I was first making my email account during the 90s. I was kid and couldn't think of anything that would make sense for the rest of my life, So I picked something close to my current user name. I picked it cuz I use to like dinosaurs alot (Jurassic park freak lol). Then my usually user name yoshifanatic was taken when I joined gamespot.com. I changed up my email and now it pretty much sticks. haha

Posts merged

Rock Raiyu said:
NeSchn said:
Now, your name.

Does it mean you are a fan of Dinosaur fan, or a fan of Dino the Dinosaur from The Flintstones?

That's a very good question. I demand an answer for this!

Either way, does the 01 mean that you're numero uno?

It is a good question. lol. I hope so. In reality when I was picking my username at gamespot dinofan1 was taken so I just put a zero in there so it was easier to remember.

anaxs said:
whyed u make this thread?
i had nothin else to ask
Easy answer. I didn't. Blame trolleydave for this thread!

QUOTE(NeSchn @ Sep 3 2009, 06:13 PM)
Who's the boss?

Pancakes or Waffles?

Black Metal or Death Metal?

If you had a pet bear, what would you name it and why?

Have you ever flushed the toilet and then pee'd into the water as its swirling down?
Alyssa Millano? She has a nice rack.

mmm....another hard question. If its home made I go pancakes. If its microwave or whatever crap, I go eggo waffles. lol

ughh Death metal? I dont listen to much though. I have very different musical preferences.

pedo?... but seriously I guess Yogi. I would prefer Boo Boo but the bear is bound to grow up. But xcalibur is a close third. haha
QUOTE(Drian117 @ Sep 3 2009, 06:17 PM)
Do you like dinosaurs? =3

yes and dinosaurs like me....in the sheets.

Posts merged

QUOTE(TrolleyDave @ Sep 3 2009, 06:23 PM)
What kind of music do you listen to when you're gaming?
Last great film you saw?
Favourite Simpsons moment?
What TV shows are you watching at the mo?
If you travelled back in time to the days of the dinosaur would you be worried about killing butterflies?
Favourite American president of all time?
Free health care for all US citizens, yay or nay?
If you could bottle your smelliest fart who would you give it to?
Favourite Infocom adventure?
Favourite console of all time?
Least favourite console of all time?
Well It really depends on what I'm listening to at that time. If I downloaded a new album I 'll listen to that. If not I usually listen to the actual game music.

I guess Inglorious Bastards. Its barely great. I'm really pushing the judging line here.

doh! I dont watch much Simpsons. But I guess I would have to say the intro scene. I love that it changes every show and it makes me wish every show would do that. I know thats not really a "moment" but I cant remember any.

haha. Not really. I'm one of those people who think if you go back in time what you do is destined to happen. You pretty much make the the past you already lived. Its so weird to have beliefs on things that don't exist...yet.

I guess Clinton. Hes the only president I've lived through that I liked. I mean the guy was getting dome on the job. How awesome is that. lol

yay. Wish people wouldn't be so ignorant about it.

I guess my new Chicano studies teacher. I hate that pompous bastard.

Never played one.
frown.gif

N64. I got so much play time out of that ugly console. I would probably have picked the nes if my parents actually bought it instead of restricting me only to a five year copy of duck hunt/ super mario bros on my sister's nes.

Playstation.How dare they dethrone Nintendo! I choose that purely based on fanboy-ism and not sense.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who's your #1 fan?
Who's your daddy?
If you could adopt any person in the world, who would it be and why?

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Vidboy10 said:
Why do you always sound agressive?
What do you think about my country?
Probably cuz I usually sign in whenever I get out of class or I'm bored which usually makes me mad. I hope I'm not known as a dick. haha

It's cool I guess. Hong Kong is a pretty significant area in the world.

tinymonkeyt said:
Who's your #1 fan?
Who's your daddy?
If you could adopt any person in the world, who would it be and why?
Ughhh...my mom? IDK. AFAIK no ones ever confessed to being my number one fine. But I am accepting applications.
yaynds.gif

That depends. Are you speaking sexually or literally? haha.

Ivanka Trump. Get all that Trump money and get somehting nice to look at. (I saw her in a magazine today so shes fresh on my mind
smileipb2.png
)
.Radiant said:
what is your view on the game turok?
The original or the mediocre remake? I think that answers the question actually.

QUOTE(Domination @ Sep 3 2009, 11:47 PM)
Do you know me?
Do you like Hard Rock?
Do you believe in god?
Are you rich?
Why do the people in the past belive earth was flat?
Are you wise?
Of course. Its hard not to know a guy with nearly three thousand posts scattered around this forum.

Yeah not alot though.

Not really but I am looking for reasons to believe. Until then I'm a non-believer.

No but I'm not poor either.

I wouldn't say wise. But mildly book smart. Wise sounds sounds like it has alot experience behind it. I'm only 18.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My usual questions, slightly altered:

Would you gladly change your name to dinofandrian to please me?
Where is my mind?
Would you be happy to take 100 "I did it Mum" games if it means you'd get one classic game?
Is there a game you loved that never got a sequel and if so how would you want the sequel to be?

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian said:
My usual questions, slightly altered:

Would you gladly change your name to dinofandrian to please me?
Where is my mind?
Would you be happy to take 100 "I did it Mum" games if it means you'd get one classic game?
Is there a game you loved that never got a sequel and if so how would you want the sequel to be?
Maybe. But not permanently.

In this guys head:
frankenstein.jpg

No. I rather have a couple decent games scattered across a year being flooded by shovel ware I dont have to play then that.

The only games I can think of are Zack and wiki, golden eye, and madworld. i dont really need a sequel for zack and wiki. A sequel for golden eye could never match it (I dont count rogue agent by the way). And madworld is still pretty new. I love'd the game but I wish it could have had more dev. time to put in some online leader boards, real co-op, longer campaign, and more combos.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
[*]What is your reason for coming to GBAtemp?[*]Which aspects of GBAtemp do you enjoy?[*]Who in the GBAtemp staff do you particularly like?[*]When you masturbate while thinking of me, which hand do you use and why?

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If a gun was put to your head, what would be the first thing you'd think of ?

Ever been to Europe ?

Sports? If so, what ?

What country would you like to visit and why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto