shot.php
Â
shot.php
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:Rising SunSave Type:NoneROM Size:256MbitPublisher:NintendoRegion:USAROM Serial:AGP-MPDE-USALanguage(s):EnglishView NFO:Click Here
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
8th pokemon release in a row
biggrin.gif

I wonder what Mr. Rising Sun does with all his pokemon games!
he must offer them to his children? who knows
rolleyes.gif

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
QUOTE said:
You can maybe buy them at ebay...
I would sure love to buy a game that has ever been in Rising sun's hands
biggrin.gif

seriously... they sell their games on ebay! I thought (for real) they were working in a video game store

tanukikoji

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
imho whether a series is "fashionable" or not has nothing to do with the quality of a new addition to the series..

afaik, on gb/c/a there havent ben any real stinkers released in this series yet..
biggrin.gif

asher

^ Liar
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
yeah... i used to love pokemon..in the red, blue...and even the yellow version...

but after that...well...i dont think nintendo considered the time space between one version and the other...

when the gold version was out in here...japan had it for like a year and a half.

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yawn. Nobody likes Pokemon anymore, unless you're under 12 years old... or if you have a defective brain.Â
wink.gif
i'm 19 almost 20 and I LIKE pokemon, just because you dont like it, doesnt mean others wont.

thats the same thing has you saying you preffer Man to women... like thats your thing not everyone else, so please could everyone stop saying such things? or is everyone stupid like him?
dry.gif

-mrc-

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
QUOTE said:
You can maybe buy them at ebay...
I would sure love to buy a game that has ever been in Rising sun's hands
biggrin.gif

seriously... they sell their games on ebay! I thought (for real) they were working in a video game store
Well who knows where they come from.. Ebay was just an Idea. If you work at some store u cant get them 2-3 prestore ?

Woxxy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yawn.  Nobody likes Pokemon anymore, unless you're under 12 years old... or if you have a defective brain. 
wink.gif
i'm 19 almost 20 and I LIKE pokemon, just because you dont like it, doesnt mean others wont.

thats the same thing has you saying you preffer Man to women... like thats your thing not everyone else, so please could everyone stop saying such things? or is everyone stupid like him?
dry.gif
HAHA! he called you gay!
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGhhGhvxbvI