Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why the hell does THIS GAME need multiple language releases? It's not that big is it? And why the hell do nfo people hate us so badly all of a sudden
laugh.gif

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yay, an Italiano release. Just curious... How many Europeans here (outside UK) wait for these releases or replay them because they're now in your home language?

Skelv_tnt

Trophies
Website
www.google.es
XP
Country
Yay, an Italiano release. Just curious... How many Europeans here (outside UK) wait for these releases or replay them because they're now in your home language?
I only wait if I know for sure there's going to be a Spanish release, but only for games with a lot of text such as RPGs. If the game's not an RPG but it's too good for me to wait, I play it in english. As far as games such as Spiderman 2 are concerned, I simply don't mind, I'll never play them, no matter the language
laugh.gif
Anyway, usually i have enough games to enjoy myself while waiting for spanish releases, so in general I wait for the translations (without eating my nails, of course
cool.gif
)

Back on topic, I'm afraid we're going to see quite a lot of Spiderman2 releases, as if it were an RPG of mario golf
tongue.gif

PS: hey, where's the spanish version of mario golf? it's high time it was released (it's not as i could wait for it...in fact, i don't plan playing it till christmas
wink.gif
)

EDIT: lol, "A BIG BIG FUCK U to gbatemp mods!" ---> taken out of the nfo -----> no comments at all
sleep.gif

Smirre

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Now that GBATemp show NFO's, speechless and his friends thought it's good idea to release region dumps of poor games. So that they can write another hate NFO for gbatemp. As GBATemp is sooooooo bad bad for him.
laugh.gif

There was a greeting for speechless so it's obvious he has ordered to put that childish line there. I'm sure this wasn't his last silly region dump hate NFO
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Now that GBATemp show NFO's, speechless and his friends thought it's good idea to release region dumps of poor games. So that they can write another hate NFO for gbatemp. As GBATemp is sooooooo bad bad for him.
laugh.gif

There was a greeting for speechless so it's obvious he has ordered to put that childish line there. I'm sure this wasn't his last silly region dump hate NFOÂ
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... didn't speechles come up with the name gbatemp to begin with. and without speechles, gbatemp would've been dull as fuck. speechles are the rox.

Smirre

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
... didn't speechles come up with the name gbatemp to begin with. and without speechles, gbatemp would've been dull as fuck. speechles are the rox.
Still you can't deny it's silly to start attacking GBAtemp through NFO's NOW when nfo's are made available here. I wouldn't have minded before but just few days after gbatemp made this nfo announce speechless comes up with this is just plain silly.

Yes, this fight should end but after seeing opinions of both sides i doubt it's going to end anytime soon. Sad but true
ph34r.gif

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
u guys really need to join together..it's a good web site and a good channel.. i dunno what all this is going on, pretty much I come on here every now and then and look at the tech support forum and that's about it. i've only seen speechles get irritated before when someone starts something but i dunno..oh well.. people should just chill

Vinpire

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I wouldn't have minded before but just few days after gbatemp made this nfo announce speechless comes up with this is just plain silly.
how do you know it was him? cause personally i think ya full of shit... i know for a fact it wasn't speechles that wrote that, he had nothing to do with that release. you've picked the smallest possible connection and made it into a certainty, where exactly is your proof by the way?

Inu268

woof
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
speechles sux.....but i love him anyway and yeah it is a great forum and a great channel but the television is destroying the kids minds so we cant be togheter....blame the tv....and pokemon,for sure,blame pokemon

Vinpire

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
no i'd take it as a simple comment that personally, i'd blame the lamers. if i was calling you a lamer, i would have actually said that.

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia

darkrock

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
s/trm is in the greetings, not in the supplier section...
from nfo:
gba-nfo is down, and now where are the elite flames against no-intro? We (=nointro=dumper) are really sad: without insults we don't exist.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...