1657 - Spiderman 2 (I)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by shaunj66, Sep 19, 2004.

Sep 19, 2004

1657 - Spiderman 2 (I) by shaunj66 at 5:48 PM (2,802 Views / 0 Likes) 27 replies

1. shaunj66
    OP

Administrator shaunj66 Administrator

United Kingdom
    [​IMG][​IMG]1657 - Spiderman 2 [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][/p][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Release Group:iNDSave Type:EEPROM_V124ROM Size:128Mbit
    Publisher:
    ActivisionRegion:Italy
    ROM Serial:
    AGP-BSPI-ITALanguage(s):
    Italian

View NFO:

Click Here[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Inu268

Member Inu268 woof

Brazil
    nice nfo

3. DeMoN

Member DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

United States
    Geez when are there going to be some USA releases?

4. Gaisuto

Former Staff Gaisuto Lose 2 Levels.

United States
    Why the hell does THIS GAME need multiple language releases? It's not that big is it? And why the hell do nfo people hate us so badly all of a sudden [​IMG]

5. x_comp

Member x_comp GBAtemp Maniac

United Kingdom
    Yay, an Italiano release. Just curious... How many Europeans here (outside UK) wait for these releases or replay them because they're now in your home language?

6. ShadowXP

Member ShadowXP ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

United Kingdom
    Why do the release groups hate us all lately? [​IMG]

7. Skelv_tnt

Member Skelv_tnt GBAtemp Fan

Spain
    I only wait if I know for sure there's going to be a Spanish release, but only for games with a lot of text such as RPGs. If the game's not an RPG but it's too good for me to wait, I play it in english. As far as games such as Spiderman 2 are concerned, I simply don't mind, I'll never play them, no matter the language [​IMG] Anyway, usually i have enough games to enjoy myself while waiting for spanish releases, so in general I wait for the translations (without eating my nails, of course [​IMG] )

Back on topic, I'm afraid we're going to see quite a lot of Spiderman2 releases, as if it were an RPG of mario golf [​IMG]

PS: hey, where's the spanish version of mario golf? it's high time it was released (it's not as i could wait for it...in fact, i don't plan playing it till christmas [​IMG] )

EDIT: lol, "A BIG BIG FUCK U to gbatemp mods!" ---> taken out of the nfo -----> no comments at all [​IMG]

8. Inu268

Member Inu268 woof

Brazil
    actualy they dont hate u guys.....i dont see gba temp mod written on ur group [​IMG]

9. Smirre

Member Smirre GBAtemp Regular

Now that GBATemp show NFO's, speechless and his friends thought it's good idea to release region dumps of poor games. So that they can write another hate NFO for gbatemp. As GBATemp is sooooooo bad bad for him. [​IMG]

There was a greeting for speechless so it's obvious he has ordered to put that childish line there. I'm sure this wasn't his last silly region dump hate NFO [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. amptor

Banned amptor Banned

United States
    ... didn't speechles come up with the name gbatemp to begin with. and without speechles, gbatemp would've been dull as fuck. speechles are the rox.

11. Smirre

Member Smirre GBAtemp Regular

Still you can't deny it's silly to start attacking GBAtemp through NFO's NOW when nfo's are made available here. I wouldn't have minded before but just few days after gbatemp made this nfo announce speechless comes up with this is just plain silly.

Yes, this fight should end but after seeing opinions of both sides i doubt it's going to end anytime soon. Sad but true [​IMG]

12. amptor

Banned amptor Banned

United States
    u guys really need to join together..it's a good web site and a good channel.. i dunno what all this is going on, pretty much I come on here every now and then and look at the tech support forum and that's about it. i've only seen speechles get irritated before when someone starts something but i dunno..oh well.. people should just chill

13. Vinpire

Member Vinpire GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    how do you know it was him? cause personally i think ya full of shit... i know for a fact it wasn't speechles that wrote that, he had nothing to do with that release. you've picked the smallest possible connection and made it into a certainty, where exactly is your proof by the way?

14. Inu268

Member Inu268 woof

Brazil
    speechles sux.....but i love him anyway and yeah it is a great forum and a great channel but the television is destroying the kids minds so we cant be togheter....blame the tv....and pokemon,for sure,blame pokemon

15. Vinpire

United Kingdom
    i'd blame the lamers too...

16. Inu268

Member Inu268 woof

Brazil
    should i take that as an offence?

17. Vinpire

United Kingdom
    no i'd take it as a simple comment that personally, i'd blame the lamers. if i was calling you a lamer, i would have actually said that.

18. Hunter

Former Staff Hunter i'ma stuffup the board

Australia
    you could.
    but how did you know what was in the nfo a few secoonds before the nfo script was updated to the new server where that one is hosted

19. Inu268

Member Inu268 woof

Brazil
    well whatever......my head still hurts....

20. darkrock

Member darkrock Advanced Member

Italy
    s/trm is in the greetings, not in the supplier section...
    from nfo:
    gba-nfo is down, and now where are the elite flames against no-intro? We (=nointro=dumper) are really sad: without insults we don't exist.