screens.gif
1574.PNG
1574-2.PNG
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:Rising SunSave Type:SRAM_F_V102 (256Kbit)ROM Size:128MbitFilename:rs-fee.zipRegion:EuropePublisher:NintendoLanguage(s):English, German & FrenchROM Serial:AGB-AE7X-EUU
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

Skelv_tnt

Trophies
Website
www.google.es
XP
Country
I would say "hurra"....IF THEY HAD TRANSLATED IT TO SPANISH!!
dry.gif

@Overwhelming: why are you so happy if it's still in english? there's no portuguese... so i guess for you and me it's the same as the USA release...
wink.gif

@aaaaaa: I've just finished M&L:SS! It's really enjoyable! PS: what an original name, yours
tongue.gif

Skelv_tnt

Trophies
Website
www.google.es
XP
Country
The game's serial implies to me that there's an alternate (E)-version with different languages?
believe me, if a game is released in french, english and german in the same dump, then there's no other version
wink.gif
Unfortunately, they "forget" about Spanish and Italian ppl (and also bout dutch ppl).

@danos: I think at least they should translate games into spanish, too (not because I'm spanish, but cause it's also spoken in nearly all south american countries...)

@Light: this is the dump of the european version, in english, french and german. there's also the USA release, which is only in english, and the jap version (no need to say its language
tongue.gif
)

L

Light

The game's serial implies to me that there's an alternate (E)-version with different languages?
believe me, if a game is released in french, english and german in the same dump, then there's no other version
wink.gif
Unfortunately, they "forget" about Spanish and Italian ppl (and also bout dutch ppl).

@danos: I think at least they should translate games into spanish, too (not because I'm spanish, but cause it's also spoken in nearly all south american countries...)

@Light: this is the dump of the european version, in english, french and german. there's also the USA release, which is only in english, and the jap version (no need to say its language
tongue.gif
)
2 versions?? so this is the same as the other 1 then??

Skelv_tnt

Trophies
Website
www.google.es
XP
Country
Not two. Actually, this is the third. the others are "0979 - Fire Emblem - Rekka no Ken (J)" and "1235 - Fire Emblem (U)".

So yes, if you've already played one of those, there's no need to play this one.

The other DIFFERENT fire emblem is "0378 - Fire Emblem - Sealed Sword (J)"

BFC

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:

There are 2 different Multi3 european roms of Monsters inc. as well. The X in the serial is suspicious. There is possibly a Y-rom, too.

Skelv_tnt

Trophies
Website
www.google.es
XP
Country
QUOTE said:

There are 2 different Multi3 european roms of Monsters inc. as well. The X in the serial is suspicious. There is possibly a Y-rom, too.
well, i said what usually happens, but I hope you're right and there's a spanish+italian+sth else release!
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill