screens.gif
1552.PNG
1552-2.PNG
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:SupplexSave Type:EEPROM_V124ROM Size:64MbitFilename:sx-oswan.zipRegion:JapanPublisher:MTOLanguage(s):JapaneseROM Serial:AGB-A5SJ-JPN
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
...Looks like another one of those dam pet dress up games. *Sigh* It's probably a good thing most people in Japan don't have pets... if they did then they would tourture them by dressing them up (in 60's clothing judging by the depressed dog), giving them little accessories and making them reinact some anime or manga...

Anyway well I can forgive the developers for releasing this rubbish seeing how they included a kid wearing a shirt with a St. Georges cross on (England!).

smile.gif

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Didn't you know they're mad about their pets in Japan? At least in Tokyo. They have special bakeries that sell only treats for dogs in the shape of little cakes, cookies etc. They even have clothes shops and fashion shows for them! Games are catching onto the trend.

Anyway, this game was released back in March by MTO.

http://www.mto-power.com/etc/wanko.html

aj1288

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
IMAO darkforce and x_comp, thats unbelievably funny shit. Never knew japs went to those extremes for their pets. Do they buy good clothes for themeselves? or dont they care what they look like, probably care more for their pets looks.

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
x_comp - Hmm... and here I was thinking most landlords in Tokyo don't allow their tenants to keep pets...

Heh, prehaps the Japanese got into dressing up their pets simply as a way of disguising the animals to look like humans/robots so they'd be easier to smuggle into appartments. You know it makes sense...
wink.gif

p.s aj1288 you're right... after all why do characters never change their clothes in anime shows? 'Cos they spend all their money on clothes for their pets! Come to think of it the pets probably eat better then the Japanese as well ...I can just picture some kid walking in a special dog food store to buy their precious some 500 Yen dog biscuits before walking outside to the vending machine and getting some 100 Yen instant noodles for dinnner. Prehaps in reality they're doing an Excel Saga and just keeping the pets as emergency food or something... I wonder what dog tastes like?

smile.gif

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
"Wan" is the Japanese sound for dogs barking. "Ko" means younger sibling so "wan" + "ko" = "barking puppies".

Darkforce is right about how some landlords don't let tenants keep pets. Some do let them though, as long as they keep to the rules. Maybe Kyuketsuki-san could explain if he's reading this
smile.gif

I'm watching Excel Saga too right now and it's one wacky Anime. Poor puppy
tongue.gif

- Edit -

Literally, "wanko" means barking puppies but, it's usually only children who use that word. It's like the way you talk to toddlers. "Look at that choo choo train!". The actual word should be "Koinu".

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
x_comp - Hmm... and here I was thinking most landlords in Tokyo don't allow their tenants to keep pets...

Heh, prehaps the Japanese got into dressing up their pets simply as a way of disguising the animals to look like humans/robots so they'd be easier to smuggle into appartments. You know it makes sense...Â
wink.gif

p.s aj1288 you're right... after all why do characters never change their clothes in anime shows? 'Cos they spend all their money on clothes for their pets! Come to think of it the pets probably eat better then the Japanese as well ...I can just picture some kid walking in a special dog food store to buy their precious some 500 Yen dog biscuits before walking outside to the vending machine and getting some 100 Yen instant noodles for dinnner. Prehaps in reality they're doing an Excel Saga and just keeping the pets as emergency food or something... I wonder what dog tastes like?

smile.gif
Ah was that dog a girl or a boy? I don't remember
unsure.gif

Kyuketsuki_M

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Some people aren't allowed to have dogs in rented apartments because they have no yard, balcony etc. to keep the dogs out of the house.

You can bet that MOST people who have dogs own their own place!

It's not so unbeleivable for people to treat their animals as humans....seeing its a culture which went crazy over Pokemon and Tamagochi....the NEW tamagochi have become the latest craze with children over here.

BTW Japanese don't eat dog meat....it's on the menu in China though and it's great to eat in the winter, warms you up apparently! (I've never tasted it!)

Japanese people are smaller because meat is not a big part of the diet over here. It's usually fish and rice.
happy.gif

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes, they eat dogs in China and the thought sickens me. As far as I know, that's only mainland China.

Heard about the new Tamagotchis with infrared red features on them. Wonder if the craze will reach over here again
laugh.gif

- Edit -

Just noticed the name isn't the usual "aaa" I see.

This game feels a lot better than the other pet games I tried. One for ConraDargo I expect
tongue.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I remember when I got my tamagotchi. I had to clean it's poop every time I came home from skool. (the craze became abit too much for them aparently). This was like 5 years ago or so, I doubt things will go as well as it did before.

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I know someone who will be downloading this rom... *gets pointed out by x_comp*
biggrin.gif

x_comp, should I find this game interesting and cute and decide to give it a try - you know what'll happen to your inbox
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.cbsnews.com/losangeles/news/71-year-old-arrested-after-lapd-finds-nearly-3000-boxes-o...