1516 - Classic NES Series: Bomberman (U)

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
new.gif
1516 - Classic NES Series: Bomberman USA 8Mbits (pSYCHOSiS)

1516.png
1516-2.png

Language: English
Save Type: EEPROM_V124[/p]

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm.. Bomberman without multiplayer isn't really Bomberman ...a lot of the other various versions were better IMO.

Heh, I remember the music more than anything; dam that tune was addictive and repetitive... anyone heard of The Advantage? They're a wicked band that perform classic NES tunes, Bomerman is on there along with many, many others; they've done some really great stuff so I'd recommend retro fans check them out.

smile.gif

metta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm.. Bomberman without multiplayer isn't really Bomberman ...a lot of the other various versions were better IMO.

Heh, I remember the music more than anything; dam that tune was addictive and repetitive... anyone heard of The Advantage? They're a wicked band that perform classic NES tunes, Bomerman is on there along with many, many others; they've done some really great stuff so I'd recommend retro fans check them out.

smile.gif
Sounds nice, Darkforce. Do you have MSN or anything? I'd like to listen to some of this band's tracks. I'm really digging your new sig and avatar, by the way.
smile.gif

There's screenshots, and no note, so is this playable on emulators by any chance?
huh.gif

metta

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can't you? I mean blame Nintendo? I blame them. BLAM!

Did you see the box art? Looks like *gasp* Samus! Or maybe these irradiated eyes are seeing things..
ph34r.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E