Country
United States
They still got a bunch to do..

Fairly Oddparents Volume 1
Sonic X Volumes 1 and 2
Pokemon volumes 1 and 2
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Yu-Gi-Oh

and more...they've still got a bit to go.

E

exile

I say let them come if you don't like them don't get them, but they aren't hurting anyone. My kid wants the dora one so she can practice spanish.

Nicktoons Collection: Game Boy Advance Video Volume 1 5/25
Dora The Explorer: Game Boy Advance Video Volume 1 (released)
Fairly Odd Parents: Game Boy Advance Video Volume 2 (released)
Fairly Odd Parents: Game Boy Advance Video Volume 1 (in stores but not released)
Jimmy Neutron: Game Boy Advance Video Volume 1 (6/2)
SpongeBob Square Pants: Game Boy Advance Video Volume 1 (released)
SpongeBob Square Pants: Game Boy Advance Video Volume 2 (can't find a retail date for it but I guess it was released)
SonicX Super Sonic Hero: Game Boy Advance Video Volume 1 (5/25)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Things Change: Game Boy Advance Video Volume 1 (6/15)
Yu-Gi-Oh Volume 1: Yugi vs. Joey (6/15)

I saw dora explorer was released by the same guy and is on Nforce.

Anyone know if this is really spongebob volume 2? I couldn't find a release date for 2 anywhere and when I looked at the nfo at nforce for the spongbob released with fairly odd parents and dora, it didn't have a volume number distinction like the other two did.

Here is what majesco's site says:

SpongeBob SquarePants vol 1 and 2
The Fairly OddParents vol 1 and 2
Dora the Explorer Vol 1.
Strawberry Shortcake Vol 1;
All Grown Up! Vol 1;
The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius Vol 1;
Nicktoons Collection Vol 1 (includes All Grown Up!, The Fairly OddParents and SpongeBob SquarePants);
Cartoon Network Collection Vol 1 (includes Courage the Cowardly Dog, Ed, Edd 'n Eddy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy and Johnny Bravo);
Codename: Kids Next Door Vol 1;
Sonic X Vol 1. and 2
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Vol 1
Yu Gi Oh! Vol 1.

Ed, Edd n Eddy
The Powerpuff Girls
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Johnny Bravo
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Dexter’s Laboratory.

Majesco secures the exclusive rights in the United States and Canadato apply its proprietary technology to the top-rated Dragon Ball GT ® animated series.

And that’s just for starters because Majesco will be announcing new additions to the product line on a regular basis. Pretty soon you’ll even be able to watch feature length content of your favorite movies and shows. The new Game Boy Advance Video will just keep getting better!

Found this info too which might cause problems with using on carts unless they are coming up with a new compression technique:
"45 minutes of video on one Video pak with longer content coming soon"

Aniram

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I say let them come if you don't like them don't get them, but they aren't hurting anyone. My kid wants the dora one so she can practice spanish.
All they learn is like one word an episode.

[start]
Dora:"Hola means, Hello! Lets try to get the bird down by saying: Hola! Hola bird! Hola!"
Bird:"Hoooooolaaaaaa!"
Dora:"Hola!"
Stupid Annoying monkey guy: "Hola!"
Together:"Hola Hola Hola Dora The Explooooreeeer! C'mon lets all say Hola! It's more fun than drawing with Crayola! It's a whole-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Lotta fun!"
[end episode]

E

exile

hmm that is odd, I haven't looked for it, I guess I will tonight. Sucks there isn't more spanish than that though.

I updated the above list with info from majesco's site about what titles are coming.

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Meh, I don't understand spoken english very well, not even like low-quality videos, so these releases are pretty much crap XD

By the way, I love to watch Spongebob, they got a so comical dubber for him over here
happy.gif

jonofarc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I got the fa2 256. the fiule is too big I guess. least thats what is says. can i compress? can i use an editor to cut an episode out so it will fit? Is there a way to make this work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM