Homebrew 11.2 hombrew

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Anyone have a browser hacks mirror that works on 11.2 or another way to get hombrew on 11.2 without power saves ??
Browserhax doesn't work on 11.2 full stop. The only primary entrypoints on 11.2 are ninjhax and freakyhax. I actually recommend getting OoT3D and a Powersaves; they're most likely cheaper and easier to get than either Cubic Ninja or Freakyforms Deluxe. Alternatively, if you have a New 3DS you could use smashbroshax.

Also, there's already a thread on 11.2 Homebrew; next time ask your question there instead of making a new thread.

Last edited by Xiphiidae,
Reactions: Zidapi and JCCG1989

Rowent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

I have similar question. I bought my first 3DS, its old one, but.. its from japanese and I dont speak japanese. So I need to get homebrew launcher and CFW. Probably Luma3DS. It should be in english then, right? I have 11.2.0-35J version so I dont have much opinions. So I need advice, which method is best for me? What game should I buy? What hax to use? Cubic ninja isnt available to purchase on japanese store :(.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I have similar question. I bought my first 3DS, its old one, but.. its from japanese and I dont speak japanese. So I need to get homebrew launcher and CFW. Probably Luma3DS. It should be in english then, right? I have 11.2.0-35J version so I dont have much opinions. So I need advice, which method is best for me? What game should I buy? What hax to use? Cubic ninja isnt available to purchase on japanese store :(.
To get custom firmware, you'll need to get a hardmod, unfortunately. And no, CFW will not change your system's language.

stzy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I havent had internet for a few days and I'm super late to the 11.2 update thing. I'm on 11.1 a9lh luma3ds. Am I good to upgrade?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The arcade version is so fun but the ports yikes lol