Hacking 11.0 New 3DS EShop Access

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Yea well I started with that guide, but It said you already had to have it installed. Which I didnt. I needed to install it still. So I tried to deviate. Anyways. I just installed Zelda 4 Swords now. and I am waiting FOREVER for waitHAX. Looks like its all gonna work out. Thanks again.

No it didn't? https://3ds.guide/dsiware-downgrade-(save-injection) Here it clearly says

Clicking on the HBL (Browser) then brings you to a page in which ..

Section III - Block conntest.nintendowifi.net
This section is only needed for New 3DS on version 10.7.0 and 11.0.0

3. Download the ropbin matching your 3DS’s version.
4. Rename the file to browserhax_hblauncher_ropbin_payload.bin and copy it to the root of your SD card.

Glad to hear ya got it working though. Waithax only takes 20 minutes though, not too long.

Emeraldman94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No it didn't? https://3ds.guide/dsiware-downgrade-(save-injection) Here it clearly says

Clicking on the HBL (Browser) then brings you to a page in which ..

Section III - Block conntest.nintendowifi.net
This section is only needed for New 3DS on version 10.7.0 and 11.0.0

3. Download the ropbin matching your 3DS’s version.
4. Rename the file to browserhax_hblauncher_ropbin_payload.bin and copy it to the root of your SD card.

Glad to hear ya got it working though. Waithax only takes 20 minutes though, not too long.

Well I mean it said I needed to already have the DSIware installed. Which I didnt. I still needed to download it again. Also that guide is great, but I do not own the wifi I use which means I cannot block the ports. The Fiddler guide lets me bypass that and do something else which is nice.

Yea for some reason my WAITHAX never takes 20 mins on my new 3DS its still going. Mine takes over an hour. I dont know why. I read somewhere due to a glitch this happens sometimes.

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I mean it said I needed to already have the DSIware installed. Which I didnt. I still needed to download it again. Also that guide is great, but I do not own the wifi I use which means I cannot block the ports. The Fiddler guide lets me bypass that and do something else which is nice.

Yea for some reason my WAITHAX never takes 20 mins on my new 3DS its still going. Mine takes over an hour. I dont know why. I read somewhere due to a glitch this happens sometimes.
Hey I'd gladly wait 5 hours if it means I get any 3ds game known to man :D

UnseenCyborg

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm in a similar position. I have a new 3DS XL with firmware 11.0.0-33E and have zelda four swords in my redownloadable games section of the eshop. The issue I have is that I can tell the game to download, see it on my home menu in a blinking present, but it wont download. It doesn't move past 0%. Using ctr-httpwn, I get a variety of error codes whilst trying to download games. I get error 005-2008 when trying to download the game from the home menu by using the present. This code is unspecific so it is gave out when the error cannot be identified. I get error 007-2920 whilst trying to download the game from the eshop. This means that the eshop was unable to complete the download. Because of this, I cannot download this game which is a pain because it's the only thing stopping me from downgrading. Does anyone know anything I can do to download the game? This would be amazing.

UnseenCyborg

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm in a similar position. I have a new 3DS XL with firmware 11.0.0-33E and have zelda four swords in my redownloadable games section of the eshop. The issue I have is that I can tell the game to download, see it on my home menu in a blinking present, but it wont download. It doesn't move past 0%. Using ctr-httpwn, I get a variety of error codes whilst trying to download games. I get error 005-2008 when trying to download the game from the home menu by using the present. This code is unspecific so it is gave out when the error cannot be identified. I get error 007-2920 whilst trying to download the game from the eshop. This means that the eshop was unable to complete the download. Because of this, I cannot download this game which is a pain because it's the only thing stopping me from downgrading. Does anyone know anything I can do to download the game? This would be amazing.
Fixed it. I had blocked Nintendo's servers for my sisters Wii U and thought nothing of it until it clicked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1