Not open for further replies.

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
However, Do I have to update? Are you guys getting the Update nag whenever you try to play online?

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to everyone who was saying gateway 3ds was still working. Updated both gateway 3ds and luma3ds emunands and both work fine. Renaming the payloads for the homebrew launcher worked fine also. I guess no more downgrading as well.

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks to everyone who was saying gateway 3ds was still working. Updated both gateway 3ds and luma3ds emunands and both work fine. Renaming the payloads for the homebrew launcher worked fine also. I guess no more downgrading as well.

Any word on the gateway for the new 3ds xl?

D

Deleted-379826

I saw everybody is saying a9lh updated sysnand works but no one specified if anyone has tried n3ds yet so let me ask can you?

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any word on the gateway for the new 3ds xl?
Have no idea as far as n3ds goes, sorry. What i would do is make a emunand backup and upgrade the emunand to see if it works. If not then you can always restore you're 10.7 emunand.

Lockerzpoints2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I use CTR boot manager to go into Gateway and homebrew and such. Also CHMM which uses homebrew as well. Which means the new update would prevent this until I rename files? Which file would I rename? (Sorry I was looking through all the comments and lost the one that said which to rename).

D

Deleted-379826

I can't vouch for the n3DS, but on my A9LH LumaCFW SysNAND o3DS I updated and it works fine :)
thx anyway :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I can double confirm a9lh updated sysnand is working although i booted the hblauncher cia and it wont work no more
EDIT: i see you have to rename the payload not really sure which file it is or what to name it to but i use ninjhax

Last edited by ,

euamotubaina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
my ninjhax is not working on o3ds after the update. when I try to load it, it says "an error has ocurred, forcing the software to close" and the game is closed.

should I rename the payload? how do I do this?

sorry for the newbie question and thx for the help

limpbiz411

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated my N3DS on emunand reinand just fine.

I can feel the stability in my hands thanks nintendo.

NTR works fine after the update too

D

Deleted-379826

thx anyway :)

I can double confirm a9lh updated sysnand is working although i booted the hblauncher cia and it wont work no more
EDIT: i see you have to rename the payload not really sure which file it is or what to name it to but i use ninjhax
anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were actually bots