Homebrew 11.0.0.33 A9 Kernel exploit being worked on!

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't trying to do that I just wanted to follow him so I can see updates
Is it impossible for you to see the ramifications of posting personal info on a public forum? Try to think less selfishly please.

It's a catch 22 though. If you don't post any info then people will call you a liar. If you do then people will never stop emailing/spamming etc. You can't win.
I never understood why it's so important to "prove" yourself to others whether you are lying or not. Is that validation somehow going to make the end result more or less different?

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it impossible for you to see the ramifications of posting personal info on a public forum? Try to think less selfishly please.

I never understood why it's so important to "prove" yourself to others whether you are lying or not. Is that validation somehow going to make the end result more or less different?

True it's not and I would rather not say anything until the product is done. People just like attention.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
True it's not and I would rather not say anything until the product is done. People just like attention.
Just hypothetically speaking, he's a liar and it turns out it was a big joke to gain attention. Life goes on and the world keeps spinning.

Which is my point whether it's real or not, some people need patience.

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
nedwill never said anything about it publicly outside of #Cakey until someone posted an unlisted video he had on his account of soundhax on reddit, at which point he answered some questions about his plans.

D

Deleted User

What, people haven't known this already? It's been out there for months :unsure:
And yes this guy is legit.
I've known that someone was working on a kexploit for about a month now because another GBATemp user told me, they just didn't tell me who was working on it.

Reactions: DarkRioru

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is very much real, not sure how far off from release it is though (might be weeks, if not months off yet)

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
This is very much real, not sure how far off from release it is though (might be weeks, if not months off yet)
Seems like it would be a waste to burn a P9 exploit while downgrades are still possible, even moreso when Nintendo seem like they're in no rush to patch the current downgrade methods with a simple kernel version bump or even a 'stability' update for the plethora of homebrew exploits available for 11.0.

Reactions: Aletron9000

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tbh the only way to run code on 1.x dev is with soundhax, but I know ned so I'll have to ask nedwill if I can use it, else no k9lh for dev.

Xanthe

Costco Executive Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot of people don't trust this - I say we give them the benefit of the doubt. If it actually works, we'll find out eventually. There is always going to be someone that tries it and can tell us whether or not this will work

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot of people don't trust this - I say we give them the benefit of the doubt. If it actually works, we'll find out eventually. There is always going to be someone that tries it and can tell us whether or not this will work

Not giving them the benefit of the doubt because for the fact what happen to the IOSU exploit? The point I always stress if it's not out it does not exist period.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.