Hacking 10th Prestige XP Lobbies for Modern Warfare Reflex (Wii)

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
Why? Just why? What is the point?

Seriously, if you are that bothered about 10th Prestige, how about fucking earning it instead of cheating to boost the size of your epenis.

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
Gnargle said:
Why? Just why? What is the point?

Seriously, if you are that bothered about 10th Prestige, how about fucking earning it instead of cheating to boost the size of your epenis.
I'm not saying that I agree with the OP, but if that's what makes the game for them, then leave them to it. It's not like they're affecting anyone else's gaming experience. I think that's infinately preferable to insulting them when all they have done is ask for help. I'm sure insulting people here is against the rules and you wouldn't like it if someone done the same to you. Think before you post.

quzre11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I fing hate boosters. I earned my gold cross on the 360. Nothing makes you feel better then going into a lobby full of lazy half-assed boosters and destroying them. Put in the effort and entire lobbies will fear you. Otherwise you are just a tool.

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
George Dawes said:
Gnargle has a point though. Prestige doesn't give you anything, so why bother trying to cheat to get it? Either play it through if you want to look like you are good at the game/have far too much time on your hands or just forget about it.

Yeah, but that doesn't mean he should insult the OP. If that's what makes the OP happy and they're not affecting anyone else negatively then there's no problem. I mostly agree with you, although for some legit 10th prestiges it's a gradual process as opposed to having no life.

QUOTE(quzre11 @ Jun 7 2010, 06:14 AM) I fing hate boosters. I earned my gold cross on the 360. Nothing makes you feel better then going into a lobby full of lazy half-assed boosters and destroying them. Put in the effort and entire lobbies will fear you. Otherwise you are just a tool.
I agree with you although sadly even legit 10th prestiges tend to be ridiculed instead of feared, as most people assume that they've hacked to get there.

wiiman123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Im a legit 10th prestige on MW2 on 360.
nyanya.gif

Prestige10Anim.gif
Emblem-expert-m4.jpg
Gold_PaveLow.jpg

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
wiiman123 said:
Im a legit level 10th prestige on MW2 on 360.
nyanya.gif
Good for you, do you get insulted alot by random people when you're in a lobby? I find it annoying.

Anyway, look at all of these posts and not one of them are helpful in the slightest. To the OP, I think there are codes to alter your prestige and level. You need to have an app like Code Manager to make a GCT file to use codes and launch the game using something like Gecko or USB Loader GX. Google for codes (typing something like "MW Reflex prestige codes" might help, but don't hold me to it). Good luck and remember that you could get banned if you use them online.

wiiman123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Not really. Nobody really cares anymore if you have 10th prestige. A lot of people have it.... even though some aren't legit.

All I care about is my 2000+ point (20+ kills) per game (TDM) average and my high kill/death ratio.

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
wiiman123 said:
Not really. Nobody really cares anymore if you have 10th prestige. A lot of people have it.... even though some aren't legit.
I guess things have changed. Once upon a time if you had 10th prestige, all people would do is take the p*** out of you and insult you before you even breathed a word. I guess with all of the 10th lobbies there are on MW2 nowadays and the fact that on the leaderboards the first 70000 - 100,000 people aren't even legit, people don't care as much.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021