starcrytas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone,
Don't know what else to name or tag this as, but anyways...

On Ebay, I found some offers to essentially buy a 100% save file. They want you to upload the save to the Switch Online Cloud, turn off autoback up, then after the work is done, download the 100% save.

I'd post an Ebay link, but I'm not sure if it's allowed. Found one for Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition and SSB Ultimate. Should be easy to search up.

How legit does this sound? They say it's banproof, but I don't trust it.
Is this a scam?

Rather ask on here to confirm if this kind of service is possible.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone,
Don't know what else to name or tag this as, but anyways...

On Ebay, I found some offers to essentially buy a 100% save file. They want you to upload the save to the Switch Online Cloud, turn off autoback up, then after the work is done, download the 100% save.

I'd post an Ebay link, but I'm not sure if it's allowed. Found one for Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition and SSB Ultimate. Should be easy to search up.

How legit does this sound? They say it's banproof, but I don't trust it.
Is this a scam?

Rather ask on here to confirm if this kind of service is possible.

I’ve seen those. It seems like a really sketch way to do it but these sellers always have hundreds of happy customers. Why not just ship the files through Google docs or something?

I’d be afraid of being turned into a part of a massive botnet at a later date, but have absolutely no proof that this is what’s going on so feel free to ignore my paranoia!

gamecartgirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wouldn’t trust them in order to transfer gamesaves from a hacked switch to a non hacked switch you either need the two consoles on the same network or to give them your login to sync the save and it’s sketchy. I've done it for myself. I highly doubt a hacked gamesave will get you banned for offline games. I’ve lost count of how many gamesaves I’ve hacked and had them on a non hacked console

ELY_M

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you have to give your account login and password and they add it on their hacked switch and do save editing and backup to your cloud backup. then you restore your save from your cloud backup on your account.
Post automatically merged:

as a seller... I do not feel comfortable with this method. I would prefer to just trade, mail, or transfer to their game.
Post automatically merged:

I know one of my friends who is selling save services on ebay.

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is useful if you don't have hacked Switch but require basic NSO membership to enable the cloud backup, tho.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-