Edit: Ninja'd

Reactions: The Catboy

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Alright, we've learned that not only is OP lying, but he also sucks at editing photos.

Just report the thread to shut this down ASAP.
Because we need to ensure there isn't a shred of doubt that this is a fake. That way if this pops up again, we can just shoot it down before it gains traction.

Reactions: Uziskull

Uziskull

Picture may not be real
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Because we need to ensure there isn't a shred of doubt that this is a fake. That way if this pops up again, we can just shoot it down before it gains traction.
All browsers have a version coded in.
If he really has a versionless browser, that means he has a custom browser installed, meaning he has CFW (although I've never heard of a edited versionless browser .CIA).

Not to mention this guy probably lacks the skills to edit a .CIA file.

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If he really has a versionless browser, that means he has a custom browser installed, meaning he has CFW (although I've never heard of a edited versionless browser .CIA).

I doubt it, if he cant even photoshop a picture.

Reactions: astronautlevel

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

See? If this thread got locked, you wouldn't have been able to point that out and then someone would have had doubts. Now that you were able to point that out, it clear up more doubt. Once this thread starts turning into /b bullshit, that's when the thread has overstayed it's welcome and can be locked.

Reactions: Uziskull

Purge

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
6 pages in and OP has yet to post any proof that his claims are legitimate despite constantly reinsuring everyone that he would. This is already, without a doubt, 100% fake. I suppose his parents may not have given him enough attention so now he's turned to gbatemp for recognition.

Last edited by Purge,

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
6 pages in and OP has yet to post any proof that his claims are legitimate despite constantly reinsuring everyone that he would. This already, without a doubt, 100% fake. I suppose his parents may not have given enough attention so now he's turned to gbatemp for recognition.
Well, he hasn't defended himself thus far. Honestly it could easily be safe to say this is 100% fake.
Honestly I just want to see if he can come up with something better, maybe a poorly edited video or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Exhausted but happy lol