Homebrew 10.4 O3DS Browserhax doesn't work

Jorbgamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure what you mean by that. I downloaded the latest boot.3dsx and put it on my SD Card. Everything I did was in my earlier post.
Sorry, i don’t quite understand the lingo yet. But from my understanding you need to update the payload prior to updating the firmware. Did you update the payload prior to updating the firmware? The reason I am asking is because have never used a hack on my 3ds yet, (except for the QR injection). If i never hacked my 3ds, do i even need to worry about the payload?

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, i don’t quite understand the lingo yet. But from my understanding you need to update the payload prior to updating the firmware. Did you update the payload prior to updating the firmware? The reason I am asking is because have never used a hack on my 3ds yet, (except for the QR injection). If i never hacked my 3ds, do i even need to worry about the payload?
Don't worry, I'll help you the best I can. What you're talking about with updating the payload before updating is not necessary for this hack. Just update, and do the steps I said. You don't need to have done ANYTHING else to your 3DS for the steps to work. It just takes a while to get it to work because its unstable right now.

Reactions: Hourak

Jorbgamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't worry, I'll help you the best I can. What you're talking about with updating the payload before updating is not necessary for this hack. Just update, and do the steps I said. You don't need to have done ANYTHING else to your 3DS for the steps to work. It just takes a while to get it to work because its unstable right now.
Ok thanks. i will try your steps when i get home and report back. I know it may take multiple tries but hopefully if I can get it working it will further aid in proving browserhax still works

Reactions: GalladeGuy

Hourak

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have tried 5 times and no success. I'll try more times at home. I have one Ask, every time, after the browserhax fail, then come back to homescreen. When i launch again the Internet and clean history and cache, when I try to delete save data, the 3DS freeze, and is necessary to shut down and power up again, then I clean cache and delete save data and this time works, never in the first time, ever freeze. I don't know if this make some problem on the nexts steps.

EDIT: After fail, what I have to do first? Remove the SD card, and delete webkit file? I have to restart my 3DS before clean cache and save data to trying again?

Last edited by Hourak,

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried 5 times and no success. I'll try more times at home. I have one Ask, every time, after the browserhax fail, then come back to homescreen. When i launch again the Internet and clean history and cache, when I try to delete save data, the 3DS freeze, and is necessary to shut down and power up again, then I clean cache and delete save data and this time works, never in the first time, ever freeze. I don't know if this make some problem on the nexts steps.

EDIT: After fail, what I have to do first? Remove the SD card, and delete webkit file? I have to restart my 3DS before clean cache and save data to trying again?
Power down, remove webkit_tmp, then do the steps. If you are still having trouble, here is a link to my working boot.3dsx file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hxaadpiazjdyz0l/boot.3dsx?dl=0

Reactions: Hourak

Jorbgamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: GalladeGuy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users