Homebrew ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (10.3 Kernel Hax PoC)

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Because this is now the Clarification thread spam 2.0

Need some questions answered well one because im gonna do this for a friend.

Does the Sysupdater work now on 10.3 to 9.2 successfully on the N3DS with support for CFW now :D ?
want a straight answer cause clusterfuck thread again

I can't seem to find a guide on how to update 9.2 emunand to 9.5 emunand.

User Sysupdater the old one not the downgrade one, and get the 9.5 firmware files from that site and update in emunand

frandarre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Reinstalling recovery mode to a bricked o3ds if I had no backups would be possible?

I know there isn't anything like that right now, I'm just wondering if it's actually possible to do something like that.

I just need an answer, sorry if I'm posting it again, I'm sad.

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reinstalling recovery mode to a bricked o3ds if I had no backups would be possible?

I know there isn't anything like that right now, I'm just wondering if it's actually possible to do something like that.

I just need an answer, sorry if I'm posting it again, I'm sad.

If it's truly bricked, and you didn't have a hardmod + backup, it's over.

Wire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use Sysupdater the old one not the downgrade one, and get the 9.5 firmware files from that site and update in emunand
When I did that, rxtools booted, did the home menu management and then froze at two black screens. So I injected my emunand prior to updating and it works fine, just I have updated again yet.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
So if I use TuxSH SysUpdater, I just download the non-ttp downgrade packs from that iso site and put them into the updates folder? No need to remove anything on N3DS? Browser is downgraded too?

anonymoose

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So if I use TuxSH SysUpdater, I just download the non-ttp downgrade packs from that iso site and put them into the updates folder? No need to remove anything on N3DS? Browser is downgraded too?
don't try it with a new3DS now. the successrate is still very low. wait about a week for ktm and you will be safely downgraded :D

Juiss

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Because this is now the Clarification thread spam 2.0

Need some questions answered well one because im gonna do this for a friend.

Does the Sysupdater work now on 10.3 to 9.2 successfully on the N3DS with support for CFW now :D ?
want a straight answer cause clusterfuck thread again
Does it work? Yes
Is it safe? I wouldn't do it right now (I personally still did but I have an old backup of my nand)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy