Homebrew ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (10.3 Kernel Hax PoC)

jaksy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I feel really fucking stupid. Remember how Ninjhax 2.5 didn't have brahma support? I think we need to run via an updated brahma.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

https://gbatemp.net/threads/need-hax-2-x-pasta-loader.400752/
If you guys are having trouble booting CFW try using CTRbootmanager as a middle man.
It's offsets allow rxtools and a few other CFW to boot on hax2.5 that wouldn't normally.

Gafanhotz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes!! I booted into miniPasta!! The reason why CFW doesn't work is because they don't have payloads for 2.5. If you want to run CFW, you will have to use Ninjhax 1.1b or something like that unless there's the updated brahma somewhere.
So, basically, the menuhax (based on Ninjhax 2.5, I suppose) will only boot miniPasta? Well, whatever rows this damn boat.

For the people that booted RX, what *hax you guys used?

jaksy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, basically, the menuhax (based on Ninjhax 2.5, I suppose) will only boot miniPasta? Well, whatever rows this damn boat.

For the people that booted RX, what *hax you guys used?
This is common knowledge. Boot your poorly 2.5 supported hax through CTRbootmanager and they should run.

Gafanhotz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you guys are having trouble booting CFW try using CTRbootmanager as a middle man.
It's offsets allow rxtools and a few other CFW to boot on hax2.5 that wouldn't normally.

I used CTRbm here but rxTools for some reason would still throw the NATIVE_FIRM error 5 here. No luck with it. I'll try miniPasta.

Thanks for the info.

jaksy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used CTRbm here but rxTools for some reason would still throw the NATIVE_FIRM error 5 here. No luck with it. I'll try miniPasta.

Thanks for the info.
Does RXtools have an offset in the configuration file?

Mine is :
{
title = "rxTools";
path = "/rxTools/sys/code.bin";
offset = "0x12000";
},

Last edited by jaksy,

rufuszombot

Assassin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks for the info.
If you're using a newer version of RXTools and an old tutorial, they switched the location of the Firmware.bin. Or that's the problem I had on my o3DS. Just try using a different version of RXTools and not the latest.
Edit: RXTools, not Pasta.

Reactions: Gafanhotz

Juiss

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes!! I booted into miniPasta!! The reason why CFW doesn't work is because they don't have payloads for 2.5. If you want to run CFW, you will have to use Ninjhax 1.1b or something like that unless there's the updated brahma somewhere.
So wait, what you're saying is the latest *hax payloads are incompatible with CFW?

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It literally takes all of 5 minutes and minimal effort xD
Maybe I should say want to. I hate sites hiding everything behind a sign up. Not compelled nor signed up to these sites, but it looks like I have no choice.

At least the other guy answered my question. Still probably do emulators and homebrew, at least primarily. While grateful, just tired of having this stuff be on such a limb and limited with the hax I have now.

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Latest browserhax worked fine on my N3DS tho
Why wouldn't it? Browserhax autoloads an exploit of said firmware. As far as I know, it's suppose to. :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I know how to get into PastaCFW now but I have no idea how to install FBI..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/A2A_5pZ2lU4?si=AAMVdptPM4tD-umZ