Homebrew ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (10.3 Kernel Hax PoC)

Seita

Trophies
XP
Country
Mine ends with patched pid is 42
done

then nothing after that. Fbi won't show the installation menu.

edit. After smashing some buttons, it launched. Now installing SM3DL legit cia...

Last edited by Seita,

indirect

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PV9lhb7.jpg
There is the link to it

Reactions: mungry

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just ran it through Menuhax and it worked.

When it says map complete, try pressing a button, that should take you to FBI, if not reboot and keep trying I guess.
I've seen 2 people say it works on menuhax, so I guess I gotta reinstall that. Cause for some reason menuhax doesn't work (it says I need to reboot my 3DS)

Mrrraou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Reactions: GoodCookie88

digiw0rx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Here's the thing I'm confused about. I can't find any posts of people ACTUALLY bricking their systems. I only find post saying either "This can brick your system" or "I have seen people brick their system" with no proof. And it seems like the main people spreading this bricking warning are heavy mraooo or justpingo supporters. It almost makes it seem like they are lying because they want THEIR downgrader to become the main one. I'm sure this isn't the case, but it's sure what it seems like.

Not directly calling anybody liars, but can anybody link me to direct proof of bricks occurring?

the exploit won't brick on it's own, but people are asking for KTM to be compiled, and random repo's without second thought as to what they may actually do.

jarmster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I finally got steveice10's code to run on my o3ds on 9.7 pretty consistently. Tried running with ninjahax 2.0 beta to no avail. Tried with browserhax and still wouldn't work. Upgraded to ninjahax 2.5 and all is well.
Not risking a brick. Looking forward to official release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0