Hacking 10.2 downgrade? HELP?!

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,297
  • Replies 9
D

Deleted User

OP
Ok, so I'm sitting with a friends o3ds thats on 10.2E atm. I've been told I CAN downgrade it with BrowserHax, but I can't get the AM:U service running after hours of trying.

I was told HomeMenuHax can help this, but I've seen conflicting reports that HomeMenuHax cannot be run on 10.2E.

We've also NOT got a nand back-up, so without confirmation about what is and isn't possible I'd rather not play with the SysNand.

So, I ask you all.

WHat CAN I do? CAN i downgrade from 10.2? WHAT is the best point of attack?

IS there a way to get a nand backup before hand first? Just to be safe?

D

Deleted User

OP
you SHOULD be able to fire up browserhax and then set up homemenuhax...
And thats where the conflicting reports are in. Some say it CAN be done, and others say it CANNOT be done. Any definitive answer folks?

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the browser catches that a new update exists, it won't let you use it, and ultimately you will not be able to use browserhax.

If you set up menuhax before that, then you will not need to buy a game card to set up menuhax.

D

Deleted User

OP
ok, I managed to install MenuHax, but now I wanna ask a quick question. Since I've got menuhax running, is there any .3dsx program I can use to make a nand backup?

Basically, is there any Homebrew Launcher program I can use to back up the nand?

Last edited by ,

TehVillylol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, I managed to install MenuHax, but now I wanna ask a quick question. Since I've got menuhax running, is there any .3dsx program I can use to make a nand backup?

Basically, is there any Homebrew Launcher program I can use to back up the nand?

Nope, but you can get gateway.3dsx from gateway
I used that to get nand backup and setup emunand.

D

Deleted User

OP
downgrade successful! Now to setup this sucker completely! Thanks for the help folks, MenuHax was exactly what I needed!

Reactions: CrispyYoshi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-