dry.gif
me excited

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
I ORDERED IT.

OMFG. OMFG. OMFG. ONE MINUTE BEFORE THEY REMOVED IT.

ohmy.gif

THANK YOU ZEWARRIOR. SONY RULES, AND I'M JUST SAYING THAT TO THANK YOU SO MUCH.

SaltyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have found stuff like this on Dell before, and just like DealExtreme, they gave my money back instead of honoring a mistake.

coolbho3000

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE(absolute dumbasses[/quote) said:
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your recent order.

We regret that, because of a pricing error, we have cancelled this order as it relates to a SimpleTech 1.5 TB Hi-Speed USB/eSata-300 Duo Pro External Hard Drive.

As you may have noticed, Dell specifically indicates on our web pages, catalogs, advertising and order-confirmation that Dell cannot be responsible for pricing or other errors, and reserves the right to cancel orders arising from such errors.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We truly value our relationship and reputation with our customers. Please be assured that we are working hard to avoid similar issues.

We invite you to visit www.dell.com or call 1-800-999-3355 if you wish to place an order for this product at its correct price.

Sincerely,

Dell

Damn them. First they don't include PCI-E or AGP slot in my Dimension 3000 and then this shit.

F*ck Dell, I just bombed their Reseller Ratings, I hope the founder and every one of their customer service reps go bankrupt and die in a hole and go to hell.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Damn them. First they don't include PCI-E or AGP slot in my Dimension 3000 and then this shit.

F*ck Dell, I just bombed their Reseller Ratings, I hope the founder and every one of their customer service reps go bankrupt and die in a hole and go to hell.
Stop being so childish. Almost no company would hold themselves liable for such a gross pricing error. You were naive to think you even had a chance of actually getting it.

coolbho3000

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:

Stop being so childish. Almost no company would hold themselves liable for such a gross pricing error. You were naive to think you even had a chance of actually getting it.
There's actually laws in my state against Dell's actions but unfortunately they are for physical stores only, online stores get a loophole.
cry.gif

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's actually laws in my state against Dell's actions but unfortunately they are for physical stores only, online stores get a loophole.Â
cry.gif
Its not "a loophole". Online stores are exempt because there are higher chances for technical errors which could display incorrect pricing, such is the case here.

In addition, with physical stores you generally walk out with the item. Hunting you down to retrieve the item would be a privacy violation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://youtu.be/e1G3aKJ3g18?feature=shared