Hacking 1.4 firmware question

AshuraKore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, while waiting for my Acekard2i to arrive, I can't help tinkering around with the DSi and since i'm a total noob with the ds i updated the firmware to 1.4... So my Acekard2i arrived today and I followed all the steps from the guide here.

Thing is, I got a black screen after i loaded the acekard with some sort of error message saying "An error has occured. Press and hold the power button to turn off the system. Refer to the manual for help."

Any idea on how to get around this?

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
You need a dsi under V1.4 firmware, like V1.3 or a dslite to update. Download the update file, run it on your acekard, and then the icon is switched to Dannyphantom, so you've got your very own dannycard2i
yaynds.gif

Rascal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Do you have access to a DS/DSL or pre-1.4 DSi from family or friends? If yes, then run the AK firmware update on one of those units. Once you've updated your DSi to 1.4, it can no longer run the AK firmware update.

AshuraKore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... after looking around i guess the solution is to look for another ds to install the patch then transfer it to my 1.4 dsi...I am so f***ed

Thanks guys for the solution!

dannykard2i heheh....

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
also one tip i heard from another guy, can't remember who, if you can't find a ds from a friend nearby, just walk into a store and say your thinking of buying a dslite and ask if you can test it. If you get it, when nobody's looking put in your acekard and run the update for the dannykard. good luck
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol