Hacking 0shippingzone FAST!!!

philipx99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
kogi said:
Same here! Received email that item shipped with tracking number. After two weeks, Hong Kong Post still don't have the tracking number on their system.
This will be my last time ordering from them. I would caution other from ordering from them...

I am also facing the same issue where Hong Kong Post still don't show any tracking number. I placed order on 12 Apr 2010 and add additional $2.00 for registered Hong kong mail, till today item not received. Send a few reply to 0shippingzone, only the below reply was given. Till today no estimate delivery date given. Might be thinking of cancel the order if still no estimate delivery date. Will feedback again for the item arrival date to my end.
frown.gif

0shippingzone.com reply.
Dear Customer
We are really sorry for this delay.
Because these days the Chinese custom is inspect the truck to HK strictly .
And the HK post got a bit slower than before recently.
Any way,we will feedback it to the shipping company.
If we get any info ,we will email you asap.
Best Regards
0shippingzone

philipx99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
philipx99 said:
kogi said:
Same here! Received email that item shipped with tracking number. After two weeks, Hong Kong Post still don't have the tracking number on their system.
This will be my last time ordering from them. I would caution other from ordering from them...

I am also facing the same issue where Hong Kong Post still don't show any tracking number. I placed order on 12 Apr 2010 and add additional $2.00 for registered Hong kong mail, till today item not received. Send a few reply to 0shippingzone, only the below reply was given. Till today no estimate delivery date given. Might be thinking of cancel the order if still no estimate delivery date. Will feedback again for the item arrival date to my end.
frown.gif

0shippingzone.com reply.
Dear Customer
Best Regards
0shippingzone

Wow that fast. After feedback my above issue thru GBAtemp forum, I managed to get a valid tracking info from Hong Kong Post and now showing as "The item (RBxxxxxxxxxHK) was posted on 17-Apr-2010 and is being processed for delivery to the addressee."

marisko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I purchased an acekard 2i from them; according to the HK post since the 17th the status is pending. I hope they move faster, since the last time I had to wait a month and a half ( this was between Xmas and the Chinese new year celebration).

Dragoon709

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I have been waiting 12 shipping days (not including weekends) and the only thing I have says "The item (RBxxxxxxxxxHK) was posted on 15-Apr-2010 and is being processed for delivery to the addressee." Never got the pic that was promised for my order and it took from the 6th of April to the 15th before anything had moved. I have no further info and don't know if my order has left Hong Kong yet or not, nothing is showing in the Canada Post system for the order or tracking number.

I also filled out the feedback form on the 0SZ site and never receivd a reply at all....

marisko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Dragoon709 said:
I have been waiting 12 shipping days (not including weekends) and the only thing I have says "The item (RBxxxxxxxxxHK) was posted on 15-Apr-2010 and is being processed for delivery to the addressee." Never got the pic that was promised for my order and it took from the 6th of April to the 15th before anything had moved. I have no further info and don't know if my order has left Hong Kong yet or not, nothing is showing in the Canada Post system for the order or tracking number.

I also filled out the feedback form on the 0SZ site and never receivd a reply at all....

Maybe it's related to the last post from page 1 about the holidays and the delay of the fists orders. From my experince, it usually takes two or three days for a package to leave HK, and around 8 days until I receive it. 0shippingzone said they sent the package to the HK post on the 12th.

philipx99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
philipx99 said:
philipx99 said:
kogi said:

frown.gif

0shippingzone.com reply.
Dear Customer
Best Regards
0shippingzone

Wow that fast. After feedback my above issue thru GBAtemp forum, I managed to get a valid tracking info from Hong Kong Post and now showing as "The item (RBxxxxxxxxxHK) was posted on 17-Apr-2010 and is being processed for delivery to the addressee."

Now the tracking info date had change. It shown as the item (RBxxxxxxxxxHK) is being processed for departure from Hong Kong as of 22-Apr-2010. I wonder when will the item be deliver?

Goongala

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got my order in the mail today. Here's the total time it took me to get it:

April 2: Ordered from the 0shippingzone website
April 5: Got an email saying that the product was shipped, along with a picture of the product
April 23: Received the product in the mail

It took 3 days to process and ship, maybe because I ordered on a Friday. It took 18 days to get it in the mail, which isn't too bad considering the strict customs going on. This was all done with the free shipping option and insurance, no tracking number.

marisko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
marisko said:
I purchased an acekard 2i from them; according to the HK post since the 17th the status is pending. I hope they move faster, since the last time I had to wait a month and a half ( this was between Xmas and the Chinese new year celebration).
Today the updated status is:
The item (XXXXXXXHK) left Hong Kong for its destination on 26-Apr-2010

Looks like the air traffic is slowly recovering. If everything goes right I'll have my stuff by this friday or next monday. Now let's see if the USPS can move faster than HK, there's a box with my name on it at some point of the US.

philipx99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
philipx99 said:
philipx99 said:
philipx99 said:
kogi said:

frown.gif

0shippingzone.com reply.
Dear Customer
Best Regards
0shippingzone

Now the tracking info date had change. It shown as the item (RBxxxxxxxxxHK) is being processed for departure from Hong Kong as of 22-Apr-2010. I wonder when will the item be deliver?

Now the tracking info date had change again and again. It shown the item (RBxxxxxxxxxxxHK) left Hong Kong for its destination on 26-Apr-2010.I ordered on 12 Apr 2010, item not receive till today 30 Apr 2010. And no reply of item status from 0shippingzone.com either.
frown.gif

philipx99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
PharaohsVizier said:
They did ship it out in a timely fashion. While I feel sorry for you, there's really nothing 0SZ can do in this case I think.

Felt a bit cheated by them as I paid for registered mail(Mail still delay and no much tracking info from Hong Kong Post to show where the location status now the item is) and insurance. 0Shippingzone should at least state "For delivery thru Hong Kong Post might encounter shipment delay" in their website main page just to warn people who is ordering.

shypanda

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
HKP was lagging a tad I think. I know of a few people (ordered from other places in HK) where they delayed their package for a week and a half before any tracking info was up and when it was it said basically what yours said. I would never pay for a speedy delivery cause I know of so many ways it could not work out--weather, overseas customs, etc. It's not the seller's fault though.

Anyway,
I'm looking forward to my next order through 0SZ gonna be my first one through them.
Are those metal styluses going to always be in stock or how long have they been sending those with the Acekard2i?

also, did you guys get charged an international currency fee by your credit card when you paid for your order. I know it varies by credit card, mine charges 3% of the total order from overseas. One of the retailers I bought from in Hong Kong had a US paypal account though so I was able to avoid the fee for once...wonder if its the same for 0SZ

philipx99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
PharaohsVizier said:
I don't mean to belittle your feelings, but again, there is little they can do. Those estimated times, shipping speeds, etc are all provided by the postal service. It's not 0ShippingZone's fault that the shipping company failed to uphold their part. 0SZ pays for the service, they probably feel just as betrayed as you do because they probably lost a future customer in you.

That being said, have you tried contacting Hong Kong post themselves?

I did contact HongKongPost myself. HongKongPost reply that they will only disclose shipping status to the one who shipped the item and not buyer even though I have the tracking info. That is why I feel it useless to upgrade the normal post to register post with tracking info from 0shippingzone . I did sent a few email to 0shippingzone but no prompt reply and help was given. The only "one" reply given by them is shown below and after that all my subsequent email get no reply at all. By stating "For delivery thru Hong Kong Post might encounter shipment delay due to unforseen issue" in their website main page may prevent misunderstanding between them and customer. At least let the customer decide whether to proceed with the purchase.

0shippingzone.com reply.
Dear Customer
Best Regards
0shippingzone

excellen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update

So I originally ordered on the 6th, it's now the 30th and the tracking finally updated to show it's processing through CA right now so I'm expecting it this week. Although I know it's not 0sz's fault but an issue with HK post, I'm probably going to refrain from ordering from China in the future so I won't have to risk this sort of thing happening again.

Anyways 2 weeks ago I decided to order a second AK2i since it seemed like the one from 0sz was stuck in limbo. I bought from simplymods, which is located in California and got my order in THREE days (crazy). I recommend them if you're located in North America.

Oh well at least I'll have a second AK2i for backup in case if one of them ever breaks ( ´_ゝ`)

philipx99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
philipx99 said:
philipx99 said:
philipx99 said:
philipx99 said:
kogi said:

frown.gif

0shippingzone.com reply.
Dear Customer
Best Regards
0shippingzone

Now the tracking info date had change again and again. It shown the item (RBxxxxxxxxxxxHK) left Hong Kong for its destination on 26-Apr-2010.I ordered on 12 Apr 2010, item not receive till today 30 Apr 2010. And no reply of item status from 0shippingzone.com either.
frown.gif

After a long wait from the day I ordered on 12 Apr 2010, item arrive today at 03 May 2010. Overall impression toward 0shippingzone.com is that item received is of great and genuine quality but slow delivery can be improve.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: I appreciate the insight!