0shippingzone.com

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Heatguyred, Jul 24, 2010.

Jul 24, 2010

0shippingzone.com by Heatguyred at 4:27 PM (1,560 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. Heatguyred
    OP

Newcomer Heatguyred Advanced Member

Mexico
    OK, so here's the thing, I ordered an acekard from them on july 14, and I even paid for tracking and stuff, but to this day the tracking number they gave me has not appeared at all in the Hong Kong tracking website, so I complained, first on the 19, but since I also asked them to e-mail me the pictures of my parcel, the just emailed me the picture, and ignored the fact that my parcel was not traceable.
    So on july 21 I sent them another, to which they answered that China customs inspected their truck, so there was a delay for 2 days, and told me to wait another day. So being patient as I am, I waited another day, and since it was still untraceable, I wrote again, and now today they answered that the truck was inspected for 4 days.
    So now I say there's something fishy, first they tell me 2 days, then 4 days, and still supposing it got sent out on july 15, plus the 4 days, that would mean it made it to hong kong post on july 19, so that means that my tracking number should work by now.

They also told me that they're really sorry, and that they're gonna give me either 100 points or a free dsl or dsi screen protector.

Oh yeah, also, I paid for insurance.

What do you guys think? What should I do? It's ticking me off!!!

2. absinthee

Newcomer absinthee Member

United States
    I've ordered from 0shippingzone a few times and had the same thing happen. Don't worry though, it's not a scam. lol It just takes a while because of the strict postal laws of that area and then it still has to go through customs in your country. All of my packages took about 2-3 weeks, but I always got them.

You just need to be patient. [​IMG]

3. tk_saturn

Member tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    It's only been 10 days, you need to give it more time before starting to get worried. Check the last two digits of the tracking number is HK, in case they sent it by China Post.

4. N4RU70 FR34K

Banned N4RU70 FR34K Banned

United States
    Like someone above me said be patient I got my Acekard and R4 from there an wouldn't get them from anywhere else [​IMG]

5. 0ShippingZone

Newcomer 0ShippingZone Member

China
    Heatguyred,first of all,for the delay of your parcel,we apologize for it .

For the delay of updating tracking,it has happened at the middle of Apr.

Then we switched to the China post.Changing is a complicated process.But we just want our customers to get the stuffs faster.To be honest,the China post makes us in another trouble.

It is out of control ,after we send the parcels to shipping company,even though we have the tracking.

You know,we emailed the picture of parcel to all the customers one by one.

We just want our customers know we have shipped it out .Although it is useless,once your parcel is lost.

We dont have other ways to slove the delay or lost of the parcels.

And we welcome everyone to give us some good ideas to make our services better.

You could send email to us sales@0shippingzone.com

Heatguyred,if your tracking is not unavailable at 26th Jul,we could give you 100 points or send

a free screen protector to you.

6. Heatguyred
    OP

Mexico
    Ok, it apeared today in the tracking page.
    All is well now.

7. 0ShippingZone

Newcomer 0ShippingZone Member

China
    Yes,because the HK post was off work at 24 25 Jul.

They didnt update the info of your parcel.

Anyway,it also took you such long time to wait.

Sorry for that

8. Dter ic

Member Dter ic ~

United Kingdom
    got my dstwo from PV who got the dstwo from 0SZ and i had to wait a while but i got it eventually.

9. Heatguyred
    OP

Mexico
    It just came in the mail today, now can some one tell me, when I put the memory in the acekard, is it suposed to come out if I flip it upside down???
    I'l try to post a video later of what I mean.

10. Dter ic

Member Dter ic ~

United Kingdom
    so i putt it in and then when u flipped it upsidedown it drops?
    YOU GOT AA ISSUE THERE