Hacking 005-2008 / 007-2820 Please help

cl8298

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all. I'm trying to update Pokémon Bank and Poke Transporter.

When I update from the home menu I get error 005-2008 and when I try to update through eShop I get error code 007-2820.

I tried deleting the apps completely and re downloading from both the freeshop and eShop but still getting errors.

I have tried googling the codes and not gotten any answers. I did read about going into FBI and deleting unused tickets but that isn't working.

Thanks in advance.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't think you would be allowed to download Poke Transfer directly, it needs to be directed from Pokebank into the Eshop, when redirected and clicked to download , it will throw the 007-2920 error. I tried it last night and weren't able to download it. Worse case , just inject the .pkm file into Pkhex.

cl8298

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks Hunter that worked. I thought my nnid was permanently logged in.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hopefully we can figure it out Hayato. I'm trying to get the living dex with every Pokémon coming from inside it's original generation without using cheats etc. (Other than Mew glitch).

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Hunter that worked. I thought my nnid was permanently logged in.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hopefully we can figure it out Hayato. I'm trying to get the living dex with every Pokémon coming from inside it's original generation without using cheats etc. (Other than Mew glitch).

Probably has to do with 11.8 Network Install Manager implementation, as you don't have Poke Transfer among the software you purchase when you login into the account, it needs to be redirected by pokebank, worse case inject it with pkhex as Gen 1 and Gen 2 save are supported by Pkhex.

cl8298

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Probably has to do with 11.8 Network Install Manager implementation, as you don't have Poke Transfer among the software you purchase when you login into the account, it needs to be redirected by pokebank, worse case inject it with pkhex as Gen 1 and Gen 2 save are supported by Pkhex.

I've just downloaded poke transporter with no issues

Reactions: Hayato213

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've just downloaded poke transporter with no issues

Well that weird on my end, When I download it after redirected on eshop I just get the 007-2920 error. I used tikshop in the past so maybe that what causing the problem even though I am not banned on the eshop, perhaps is because I spent over a $150 dollars on the eshop , that they don't want to ban me lol. Since I can always use Pkhex so it doesn't bother me too much since I only have like 3 months left on Pokebank.

Last edited by Hayato213,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill