• Thread starter alucard_xs
  • Start date
  • Views 2,849
  • Replies 25
A

alucard_xs

OP
Hi pals,

I've got a problem on my wii, I do not have enought memory space and now each time i go on the dashboard, it tells me to free some space, erasing some files, but the problem is that even after leleting some files, I still have got 0 free memory ... help

Thanks !

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
delete more
tongue.gif

The Wii limits it self to part of that 512MB. The rest is for IOSs, and system files, it's Nintendo's "safe" decision. Not too much though.
frown.gif

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
are you sure you have deleted loads ? have you got wads in there ?
large savegames ?

Have you used any title deleter to see what you have ?

A

alucard_xs

OP
title deleter ? How can I install it now ? I can't go into the wii dashboard

and yes, i've got wads inside

A

alucard_xs

OP
ok maybe but HOW ? I can't go into the dashboard of the wii ? only the config is accessible.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a copy of 'any title deleter' in my zip file - but thats large - its available elsewhere as well - check google

It runs from homebrew channel and should show you all of the installed files on your wii - BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU DELETE - NEVER EVER delete ios30

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
either delete more games until it start giving you memory back, and uninstall the last wad you tried to install most of the time you have to remove the last wad you installed to start getting your memory back, But if you want a quick fix Just Format

A

alucard_xs

OP
I can't go into the dashboard. it tells me to go to the config page and it goes to.

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can still go to the data managment, I had your same problem beofre it sends you to data management doesn't it?
or go to wii setting and format your wii

Jizmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems to me like he's bricked and not familiar with Wii as he keeps calling system menu the dashboard.

Would he be able to autoboot Twilight Princess from Gamecube controller trick without starfall installed? I'm thinking it will boot as long as you were at 3.2 or lower.

Since the settings screens are working for you, what version does it say you have installed?

You do have the Twilight Hack installed right?

SkankyYankee

GBAtemp Advanced Skank
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just Format your Wii and Reinstall your TP Hack/ Other stuff, the only things you can't get back is your Miis/saves.

easy peasy
lecture.gif

P.S. next time around just be wary of the 512MB limit. If you go over you will have to do it again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr