Recent content by Z3ld4-th3-cr4ck

  1. Z

    Emulation Cemu Gui Manager FrontEnd [WIP]

    I have a Problem I wanted to start a game and then comes this message please help me I use Cemu 1.8
  2. Z

    Hacking Hykem's 5.5 iosu Exploit

    for me it would be very useful to run it on network backups because it is cheaper than an SD card which is immediately fully the charging time would be low because the network now has 1 gigabyte internal
  3. Z

    Hacking Hykem's 5.5 iosu Exploit

    @Hykem Will it be possible to exploit the USB to use ? or backup,s store on my server and from there to read from it with a backup loader
  4. Z

    Hacking Hykem's 5.5 iosu Exploit

    do you think hykem brings to exploit this month out?
  5. Z

    Hacking Wii u downgrade ready 5.5.0

    Hey guys i have a question i have this link found on the web https://www.reboot.ms/forum/threads/guide-emmc-nand-dump-backup-restore.530/ Is this ready to 5.5.0 I think if that goes then why not to come up with another on the enjoyment of homebrew we do not need just a backup of another Wii U?