Recent content by Jojah

  1. J

    Hacking Rehacking Wii

    Alright cool thanks guys
  2. J

    Hacking Rehacking Wii

    forgot to add its 4.2u
  3. J

    Hacking Rehacking Wii

    So I hacked my little brothers wii about a year ago and he brought it back to me today and said it doesn't play backups anymore. I hacked it using the "Mod any wii" guide. Well anyway I don't know where to start I got HBC, Friiloader, and bootmii installed. I currently don't have any of the...
  4. J

    Hacking Making Wii a virgin

    Ok I fucked up somewhere on softmodding my wii. And i want to make it a virgin to start over so I dont fuck up and brick my wii, tried updating it didnt get rid of the homebrew, priiloader or bootmii. this shows up IOS v70 systemmenu v481 priiloader v.03 (r43)
  5. J

    Hacking Updating softmodded Wii

    tyty
  6. J

    Hacking Updating softmodded Wii

    OK just to clarify i dont have to delete HBC, or uninstall any programs installed i just follow the guide?
  7. J

    Hacking Updating softmodded Wii

    Sorry I should have clarified, I'm a little afraid of reverting my Wii to virgin because I don't know the contents of the package. Was wondering if there was a way to update it with all the shit thats on it, or an easy safe way to revert the wii back to virgin I guess since it seems to be safe...
  8. J

    Hacking Updating softmodded Wii

    Semi Noob here A friend of mine used the Softmii packed he says back in November 2008. I'm not sure what was contained in the package but he wants me to update it to the latest version. Since I'm not familiar with what was in the package I was thinking of just making the wii a virgin and just...
  9. J

    Hacking Bricked wii trying to make it a virgin

    ahh I was just following the guide to "turn my wii into a virgin" its probably still got all those channels and stuff nintendo doesn't like....do you think they'll still mess with it? Not 100% sure if IOS 30 was installed
  10. J

    Hacking Bricked wii trying to make it a virgin

    I am not sure....I installed it to play import games and had a bunch of other crap like gamma it stopped working when I updated a game so I wanted to revert my wii back and start from scratch however the peice of shit bricked on me I also heard that Nintendo charges an obscene amount of...
  11. J

    Hacking Bricked wii trying to make it a virgin

    I'd like to start off by saying I'm not the most technically advanced person in the world. With that being said I bricked my 3.4u Wii to where it is only booting up a black screen following this guide: http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=133557 I got to this part: "You can get most of...