Recent content by blackroseyagami

  1. blackroseyagami

    FINAL FANTASY TACTICS - The Ivalice Chronicles 1.5.0 TID: 010038B015560000 BID: 1516AF3DBE60FD3F/BF98F7DE07040E0D

    has anyone been able to amke the JP codes work for the Special Recruited Units? (Agrias, Mustadio, etc)
  2. blackroseyagami

    PS4 Pro at 11.00. Should I update to 12.52?

    aye, finally found it. Just had to look somewhere else. Thx mate
  3. blackroseyagami

    PS4 Pro at 11.00. Should I update to 12.52?

    I´ve actually been considering moving from 9.60 to 11 to play MLB The Show. I guess I need to look somewhere else than my ussual places.
  4. blackroseyagami

    Hacking Emulation Pokémon Legends_ Z-A_1vierock HD

    There is a folder named Title_menu I guess I might be able to delete that to avoid the title screen change, but I can't try it out right now at work.] Hoepfully someone else can confirm or I´ll do so later today
  5. blackroseyagami

    Pokémon Legends: Z-A 1.0.1 TID: 0100F43008C44000 BID: 7222E13ECF6ADB32

    Just to confirm, these are the Mega´s that were walled behind the online events right? Are the Raichu paywalled stones also in game already or will those get added afterwards?
  6. blackroseyagami

    Pokémon Legends: Z-A 1.0.1 TID: 0100F43008C44000 BID: 7222E13ECF6ADB32

    if anyone eventually gets one like in the previous Legends game that raises the shiny probability significantly but doesnt make them all shiny that would be awesome. Thank you all for your work.
  7. blackroseyagami

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    I´ve been trying to find the values for Ambition mode resources in Edizon but when I find them and edit them they don't change, any ideas on what I could do? I´m also trying to change the battle numbers for consecutive battles but I still haven't found them in Edizon
  8. blackroseyagami

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

    Wondering. If we inject the Charizard and Eevee events do they work at any time? Cause I injected the Eevee one and I can't find a single den with them
  9. blackroseyagami

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

    Awesome this is what I was looking for. Thx mate
  10. blackroseyagami

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

    so...? How are we on Mistery Gifts and Raid Events? Can we activate them in any form?
  11. blackroseyagami

    Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

    Thank you Mate, I´ve been scratching my head over this for days.
  12. blackroseyagami

    Gaming Misc Scarlet Violet General Chat

    I was able to complete it without any issues, when you position the cursor over him it will center on it properly, wait for the cursor to properly position itself. 1668529921 I got it form the Stone Titan, directly East from the school. So far I´ve seen my levels coincide with every place I...
  13. blackroseyagami

    Hacking Taiko no Tatsujin Rhythm Festival Song Pass

    just wondering. Anyone else that used the Music Pass Unlocker also has some songs that are not downloaded? Example: 9th Symphony by Bethoven.
  14. blackroseyagami

    Hacking Taiko no Tatsujin Rhythm Festival Song Pass

    Sorry for being stupid but could you point me to where to read or be informed about this? OK, NVM, I figured it out also. Thank you.