NightKry

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
"Grand Theft Auto: The distributor of GTA 4 in Thailand has halted all sales of the game after a local teenager robbed and murdered a cab driver to "find out if it was as easy in real life to rob a taxi as it was in the game." (UgotPwned - 5 Star)

i thought some months previously there was the ninja gaiden DS thing that invovled a stabbing in Japan as well...

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
QUOTE said:
The youth, described by his parents as polite and diligent, was arrested late on Saturday after he was found trying to steer a cab backwards out of a Bangkok street with the severely wounded driver in the back seat, newspapers reported.

Wow...just after doing the stupidest thing of his life he did the 2nd one.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lagman said:
QUOTE said:
The youth, described by his parents as polite and diligent, was arrested late on Saturday after he was found trying to steer a cab backwards out of a Bangkok street with the severely wounded driver in the back seat, newspapers reported.

Wow...just after doing the stupidest thing of his life he did the 2nd one.

No shit. You want to throw the cab driver OUT of the car before driving backwards. Any GTA player will tell you that.
(Hmm... is that a bad thing if the letters that came out the first time were GBA?)

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I think he's simply trying to dump the blame on videogames. The lying little bastard. Once upon a time it was "the voices", now it's "videogames made me do it". Meh.

Lite20080804.jpg

Also,

funny-pictures-evil-cute-kitten-hands.jpg

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Veho said:
I think he's simply trying to dump the blame on videogames. The lying little bastard. Once upon a time it was "the voices", now it's "videogames made me do it". Meh.

Lite20080804.jpg
Haha now that I've read that, if I ever killed someone I would totally blame the news just for lulz

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Mewgia said:
Veho said:

Lite20080804.jpg
Haha now that I've read that, if I ever killed someone I would totally blame the news just for lulz

Damn evening news...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Nobody is reading what you post.