Country
http://kotei.blog.so-net.ne.jp/
by rudolph

1. download m3sakura_make.zip
2. extract contents
3. copy g6dsload.jp into the same directory
4. copy ndstool.exe into the same directory
5. run m3sakura_make.bat
6. copy m3sakura.nds to your dldi enabled flashcard (manually patch it if required)
7. copy the M3Sakura SYSTEM folder over to the flashcard root.
8. run m3sakura.nds

doesn't work with some cards due to their DLDI file. these include AK R.P.G?G6 Lite?G6 Real?N-CARD & Clones etc.

don't know if the hacked/translated g6dsload.jp works.

jos7960

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah the M3 team deserves all the profits they make with Sakura.

But ohwell, stuff like this cant be stopped.

OSW

Wii King
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
well it doesn't seem to launch roms or even homebrew...

although it might be because i am using the wrong version of M3sakura (unhacked, possibly the one the doesn't play commercial roms)

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
OSW said:
well it doesn't seem to launch roms or even homebrew...

although it might be because i am using the wrong version of M3sakura (unhacked, possibly the one the doesn't play commercial roms)

Could be Rudolph putting the limit on it willingly, so it only function as a media player for other flashcarts. From what I heard Rudolph has great respect for Moonlight (the guy who made Sakura) so I don't think he wants to disrespect his works by making the full Sakura available for all carts.

EDIT: Tried it on my Cyclo Evo. The English hacked version works (the one downloaded from the Sakura FAQ). Media works fine. Roms and homebrews don't. It's kinda like the beta, then, just with less bugs. It's a good advert for the M3 Real, I'd say.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Chrono_Tata said:
EDIT: Tried it on my Cyclo Evo. The English hacked version works (the one downloaded from the Sakura FAQ). Media works fine. Roms and homebrews don't. It's kinda like the beta, then, just with less bugs. It's a good advert for the M3 Real, I'd say.
Same here... But MP3 files don't work for me on the R4. Used the R4 V2 DLDI and no patch on it. A few homebrew work like "back to firmware" and "DSAIM nostore." DPG, images, and text documents strangely work. I wonder why MP3s won't.

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Also, I can't seem to use the button combination to return to the Cyclo firmware (My Cyclo has firmware 3.4 beta 3, for the record. Just found out the Cyclo has a new beta firmware out, so I'll try it on that too).

Edit: Yep. Works the same with beta 4.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, making this possible just means that it's matter of time when full functional hack will be released..

I really think that stuff like this kill the will for designing any new updates or making efforts in amazing updates, as it's not M3 Real/Sakura exclusive, but iTouchDS can already use it fully, and it looks like all other carts will soon..
frown.gif

I really don't want to see M3 Team dropping support on Sakura, as it's going to be usable by other carts..
(for example, why would they bother to develop RTS, when they wouldn't be developing it for M3 Real, but for EVERY cart on the scene).......

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Toni Plutonij said:
Well, making this possible just means that it's matter of time when full functional hack will be released..

I really think that stuff like this kill the will for designing any new updates or making efforts in amazing updates, as it's not M3 Real/Sakura exclusive, but iTouchDS can already use it fully, and it looks like all other carts will soon..
frown.gif

I really don't want to see M3 Team dropping support on Sakura, as it's going to be usable by other carts..
(for example, why would they bother to develop RTS, when they wouldn't be developing it for M3 Real, but for EVERY cart on the scene).......

I think you're worrying too much. From my experience frequenting sections for the other flashcarts, M3 Sakura hardly makes a ripple. Only current M3 Real users seem to be properly excited about it. Hacking firmwares to work on other flashcarts is generally bothersome, let alone having to rehack it every time for every update. The iTouch seems to be an exception since it's also made by the same company that makes M3, and, I think, probably have a similar way of working. I mean, if hacking firmwares to work on other flashcarts were easy and widespread, we Real users would have been using the Cyclo/Supercard/Acekard/etc. firmwares ages ago.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Works great on SuperCard miniSD. Just remember to do a chkdsk /f before using Sakura.
Homebrew works, and I would assume music and videos too. Too bad games on SC miniSD use a different extension (.dsq), so they wouldn't work anyway.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Homebrew, videos and music worked on my Scds1 with Sakura.

Edit: Sakura works on my EZ Flash IV Lite Deluxe too and Sakura seems to have solved the lagg problem I had with .dpg files in moonshell
biggrin.gif

gangsterboi

Trophies
Website
www.europe-nintendo.com
XP
Country
On Nori2Nori (Rudolph)'s blog it think it says that a dldi 32k patched version for AK RPG (NAND mode), G6 Lite, G6 Real, N-CARD & Clones will be available at a later date. But it could just be a bad translation.

Rudolphs blog said:
......32 KB necessary AK RPG (NAND mode), G6 Lite, G6 Real, N-CARD & Clones
Will be available.

QUOTE(Original text according to my browser (firefox))?????DLDI?16KB?????????????32KB????AK RPG(NAND???)?G6 Lite?G6 Real?N-CARD & Clones

Oops, sorry for double post forgot i had already posted, can someone merge the two?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/L7XokiY