Hacking Kingston 2gb microsd on sale at buy.com

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do people continually repost Google Checkout as a 'deal' with a specific item?

They've been doing this for a very, very long time.

And it works with any item over 10 dollars.

Lurk the fuck moar.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Why do people continually repost Google Checkout as a 'deal' with a specific item?

They've been doing this for a very, very long time.

And it works with any item over 10 dollars.

Lurk the fuck moar.
Because people have this urge to find great deals, "slickdeals" if you must.

And people continually post them cause, what the hell, who DOESNT want free money?

lunatix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah does anyone know if buy.com sells the Japanese Kingstons or Taiwanese ones i just want to make sure.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

And people continually post them cause, what the hell, who DOESNT want free money?
But this isn't a "Kingston 2gb MicroSD on sale". This is a promotional discount on any item that they've been doing for over a year.

On top of the fact that this thread is just misinformation, anyone who even has an internet connection should already know about Google Checkout.

I'll repeat it again, lurk the fuck moar.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States

But this isn't a "Kingston 2gb MicroSD on sale". This is a promotional discount on any item that they've been doing for over a year.

On top of the fact that this thread is just misinformation, anyone who even has an internet connection should already know about Google Checkout.

I'll repeat it again, lurk the fuck moar.

QUOTE(amptor @ Sep 25 2007, 10:53 AM)$11.95 shipped if you use google checkout for new google checkout users.  pretty good deal.

Wow, thats some serious misinformation there, dingbat
ohmy.gif
. Repeat that all you want, this is "a pretty good deal" no matter how much you tell anyone to lurk.

EDIT: the only misinformation I found in this thread is zeppos comment about signing up for a bunch of stuff. So if you were speaking to that, then you're right, but you're still a dingbat
wub.gif

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, thats some serious misinformation there, dingbatÂ
ohmy.gif
It appears you're a bit slow, so I'll explain it to you.

See the title? It says "Kingston 2gb microsd on sale". The MicroSD is not "on sale" as the title claims, therefore it is misinformation.

And on the off-chance that this whole conversation is merely the result of you not knowing what the word 'misinformation' means, here is the definition - compliments of the fine folk at dictionary.com:

"to give false or misleading information to."

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Ahh, so THATS what you think. This price is indeed a sale price kiddo. If you ever check slickdeals or get the buy.com email, you'd notice that this is actually $10 bucks off their normal price and it started 09/25...

now lets define dingbat for you:

A decorative character.

Yes, indeed you are
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021