Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunpeal1978

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I posted this in the indroduction forum but thought maybe it would be cool to see peoples uploaded designs...Im not spamming...I just thought it was cool....so heres post

I bought the clear Powerwave faceplate for the GBM!!!! heres the link on ebay to buy it. Powerwave GBM clear detachable face

And the best part is that you can go to the Powerwave website and download a skin from their D.I.Y. section, or upload your own to be formatted!!!!!!
-Skin Chooser
-Upload page
-POWERWAVE

I hope everybody will upload pics of any uploaded images after they put them on their Micro...I know I will
gbasp.gif

Dunpeal1978

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How is it a spam, if I'm not getting anything out of it? I found something cool,so I deceided to share it with everyone. Since it took me a little bit to find all those links, I went ahead and put them all in a nice package for the forum. And since it was related to design so I reposted it in here. I will admit it does resemble spam, but I didn't know any other way to post it.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Cool, I was looking for exactly this! Spam or no spam, this fills my bill.
Thanks Dunpeal, I'll monkey with the template some, and up my designs.

EDIT: Here we go, click for huge:

My first try, Philippe Caza, of course.

Dunpeal1978

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome here's some of mine

userUpload97816.jpg

userUpload76604.png

userUpload39553.jpg

userUpload29585.jpg

userUpload25468.jpg

I love how you put the buttons for the eyes. But I wanna know, do you know how to get the template from the website?And did you make the image on your computer? or On the website? What is the best way and easiest way to make these?And what size do I save it as?

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Awesome here's some of mine

(they're up there^^^
tongue.gif
)

I love how you put the buttons for the eyes. But I wanna know, do you know how to get the template from the website?And did you make the image on your computer? or On the website? What is the best way and easiest way to make these?And what size do I save it as?

Click here for template, maybe a right click save as would work.

I did my image in photoshop, not on the site. It's a 300 DPI file, I'm assuming it'll print out the right size, but haven't tried it yet. You could save it as anything, or just print it straight from photoshop. I saved mine as a PNG, at both 300 and 70 DPI (so I could show it here without it being too huge.)

I haven't bought the plate thing yet either, but I will soon, and I'll give it a proper test then.

I love your skins! Real good!

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Holy thread revival batman!
ohmy.gif
Seeing as this's where the clear faceplate discussion seems to have wound up figured this is where this goes.

Anyway here's a new twist on faceplate making: Recycling junk mail! (aka a store card advert and a tissue box).
happy.gif
I didn't make any of these designs, but seeing as they would've wound up in the trash anyway figured it was a good source of some good quality printouts (and some poor quality photos to go with them)
purple.jpg

orange.jpg

yellow.jpg

blue2.jpg

I won't be using them often because the clear faceplates I've got are part of what is quite possibly the worst accessory pack ever made* and they don't actually fit the micro properly (like most of the other stuff in the box). And those plastic moulding marks are a pain in the arse. But it was fun while it lasted. I like the blue one, but the tissue box cardboard is too thick for the plate to clip on
frown.gif

(* and no I didn't pay that much for it either)

Dunpeal1978

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I had my Gameboy Micro taken from me at Gunpoint in Houston,Texas...so I haven't been on here in awhile.....IM glad to see more people liked the powerwave customizer.......

Psyfira......I love the recycyling idea......it's brilliant!!!!

I just got an all black Micro in the mail and am getting back into fucking with it so Ill be posting pics soon.

chuckstudios

Putting the pro in procrastination
Trophies
Website
www.schlarp.com
XP
Country
United States
Dunpeal1978 said:
Well I had my Gameboy Micro taken from me at Gunpoint in Houston,Texas...so I haven't been on here in awhile.....IM glad to see more people liked the powerwave customizer.......

Psyfira......I love the recycyling idea......it's brilliant!!!!

I just got an all black Micro in the mail and am getting back into fucking with it so Ill be posting pics soon.

Shit, man, that was you? I'm sorry... I'll give it back...

tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021