where is iTech?

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
iTech has been arrested by the effa-bee-aye and locked in a padded room for his own safety
rofl2.gif

Just kidding.... he's keeping the anger management therapists busy

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
thnx Spartan, havent seen his/her/shemale photo in his profile.
if he doenst come back, i'll steal his avatar, so he'll come back to get his avatar back!

hope he/she/shemale doesnt get himself/herself/hershmale into trouble by the way he/she/shemale talks.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Judging by the info provided in his profile (one of the Myspace links) he may be associated with Hip-Hop artist "Immortal Technique" (or may actually be him himself?). His avatar and photo from profile match up with some from the Myspace site (although one appears to be shooped?) so it's a good chance that our iTech may be the real deal. Last I remember, I had seen somewhere that Immortal Technique was coming to Chicago (wewt) for a concert and had a list of other cities lined up. Perhaps he's just on tour right now?

BTW, you should check out some of Immortal Technique's music, it's good shit.
wink.gif

Bowser128

King Koopa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
iTech isn't Immortal Technique, I can't see Tech using iTech's "I'm crazy, disabled people, my mom, lol" post generator.

In case anybody is wondering about the 'shop:

photo-84160.jpg

200532403lnz3.jpg

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Judging by the info provided in his profile (one of the Myspace links) he may be associated with Hip-Hop artist "Immortal Technique" (or may actually be him himself?). His avatar and photo from profile match up with some from the Myspace site (although one appears to be shooped?) so it's a good chance that our iTech may be the real deal. Last I remember, I had seen somewhere that Immortal Technique was coming to Chicago (wewt) for a concert and had a list of other cities lined up. Perhaps he's just on tour right now?

BTW, you should check out some of Immortal Technique's music, it's good shit.
wink.gif

That's right, you see, most people who sign up as "cloudsephiroth123357" on internet forums are indeed videogame characters!
Joke apart, Immortal Technique's stuff kicks ass.

Edit : Curses, foiled again!

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ Hitto

I posted that comment for one reason and one reason only: TO BREAK YOUR QUOTE BOX!!!

I have succeeded in my mission.
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A