Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Supercard DS(ONE) OS 2.0 SP2 (0608) released

Slight update to the recent SP2 release

scdsonev2.gif
The Supercard team have released a newly updated build of the 2.0 SP2 loader for the Supercard DS ONE. This fixes some issues that were present in the original SP2 build.
SC Team said:
  * Fixed a bug. This bug will cause some games halt when use real time game guide only.

* Changed the file size display from bytes to K-bytes, it will save display space.

* Fixed the touch screen inaccurate problem.

* Added display the version number in "About" menu.
download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Home page

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very nice, but I ask once again...

Does anyone know how to use the Real-Time-In-Game-Guide dealie?!

If so, please 'splain.
happy.gif

Xeijin

Trophies
Website
www.xeijin.org
XP
Country
QUOTE([M said:
artin @ Jun 9 2007, 09:28 PM)]Very nice, but I ask once again...

Does anyone know how to use the Real-Time-In-Game-Guide dealie?!

If so, please 'splain.
happy.gif

I've been really interested in this too, been a few PMs between me and scropei and I think he nearly got it to work (he managed to get it to switch to it, but there was no text etc. displayed I think) but with these updates maybe he'll be able to come up with something. He informs me he'll be posting a review of it soon so guess we can wait for that
smile.gif

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's VERY easy to use. All you do is grab a guide from somewhere. I get mine from Gamefaqs. Strip out all the riff raff like ascii art and credits. Then, use the cht2supercardcheat software to convert the txt to a .scb file. Rename the scb file to match the name of the rom. Example:
Mariokart DS.nds
Mariokart DS.scb

Put the scb file into the same folder as the rom. After that, switch on the ds. Then before you run the game, press L+X and make sure Enable patch is on and there is a check in the Enable guide box. After that, start the game. Then while playing the game, you use the combo L+R+START+DOWN to bring up the guide. You might have to do it a couple times before it registers but it does work.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ 754boy

Thanks a bajillion for the info, gonna update my OS and try it soon.

Also, I noticed you mentioned the L+X combo to Enable Patch in the Checkbox. I hope this doesn't mean I need to patch my roms with the compy software... does it?

Also, there can be multiple guides for multiple rom files in one folder, correct? As long as each scb file is named to it's corresponding rom file, I'm good right?

Lastly, where can I find this cht2supercardcheat software?

P.S. Nice modification of the sig/ava combo, and thanks for uploading those SCDSone skins, I'm lovin' 'em!
happy.gif

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE([M said:
artin @ Jun 9 2007, 03:17 PM)]@ 754boy

Thanks a bajillion for the info, gonna update my OS and try it soon.

Also, I noticed you mentioned the L+X combo to Enable Patch in the Checkbox. I hope this doesn't mean I need to patch my roms with the compy software... does it?

Also, there can be multiple guides for multiple rom files in one folder, correct? As long as each scb file is named to it's corresponding rom file, I'm good right?

Lastly, where can I find this cht2supercardcheat software?

P.S. Nice modification of the sig/ava combo, and thanks for uploading those SCDSone skins, I'm lovin' 'em!
happy.gif

No, you still don't have to patch your ROMS. That is the "Supermode" menu to enable the stuff that normally would have to be patched. You can have as many guides as you want as long as they mat the rom. All the cheat tools can be found here:
http://eng.supercard.cn/download/SC_Cheat_Code_Tools.rar

And for my sig/ava. I been experimenting with Ulead Gif Animator 5. It's very easy to use
laugh.gif

looneyboy784

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two Things

Anybody have a clue on the slow motion feature? I am curious as to how do activate it.

I haven’t really bothered posting this but I had good luck with a corsair microSD card and I can run POR without any lag or crashes in any circumstances although I might just be lucky.

P.S. The reason I have never posted is a mix of lazy, busy, and the lack of need.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I to would like to know how you get slow-mo working, i think its some kind of cheat that we need to use. But arent sure if thats the case.

EDIT: Nevermind guys i found the slowmotion file. It was located in the rar that 754Boy posted. Just open the .scc merger and in input when you click it it should take you directly to it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I haven't turn on my OG Xbox one in ages, just did now and ofcourse, 32GB update required, gonna take forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Edit: nevermind, I forgot I up-ed my internet speed, only 30 min remaining.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Will a mobo with a M2ssd slot work without a M2ssd installed, using a sata ssd temporary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    As long as sata just point bios to boot to it as main drive
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Is that a compilation of you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean as long as the motherboard still has sata ports unless you're still in celeron days
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it has Sata 3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It should still have a Bootable option in bios select drive
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats sata?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sata is the type of interface/cable connection of hard drives/disc drives for Pc.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't tell them about old bank drives may explode
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mini pcs in the 70's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    128kbs of storage
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do I connect this to my emachine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Tattooist of Auschwitz is pretty good so far