Hacking ANY INTERNET HOMEBREW BROWSER ROM FOR DS??

gnr2040

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are better ways to ask.
pleas
biggrin.gif

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
yeah i downloaded those two are they really good ?? i dont have my r4 yet
biggrin.gif
Beup is really good. It's just perfect! Depending on your taste, you may find it better than the PC client.
It doesn't always work though, Microsoft changes it's servers now and than
ohmy.gif

DSOrganize is also really good. The browser is not as good as the rest of the program though. It's quite slow, only shows text and when I tested it it locked up quite much.

gnr2040

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i downloaded those two are they really good ?? i dont have my r4 yet
biggrin.gif

Beup is really good. It's just perfect! Depending on your taste, you may find it better than the PC client.
It doesn't always work though, Microsoft changes it's servers now and than
ohmy.gif

DSOrganize is also really good. The browser is not as good as the rest of the program though. It's quite slow, only shows text and when I tested it it locked up quite much.
is there other browsers?

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
No. Two people said they were trying to make a browser, one was faking it and haven't heard from the other in ages.

DSOrganise is still being worked on as far as I know, wasn't there a version of it that included (limited) graphic support?

mag2005

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSHoBro doesn't look like the browser you can access anywhere with wifi though because it run through your PC.

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
can you please not make a million topics and spam the r4 boards :/

one topic will suffice.

yeah...
you could find out yourself just from reading around the boards. we don't (usually) care even if u ask old questions. but to make 3+ boards for the same thing? please don't do it again...

suprneb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what about the opera thing? isnt it coming out this year (supposedly today in the US) - and if you get a rom for it, will the r4 ONLY be enough? i heard you're going to need something in the slot2

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
what about the opera thing? isnt it coming out this year (supposedly today in the US) - and if you get a rom for it, will the r4 ONLY be enough? i heard you're going to need something in the slot2
The Opera browser was released everywhere else last year, America is the last place to get it.

No the R4 will not be enough to run Opera, and it NEVER will be. Never ever ever. No matter how nicely you ask
happy.gif

To run Opera you will need a RAM expansion in slot 2.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've just bought an R4 and I already had a SCLite. Tonight I patched the rom and tried the ds browser and you know what, it's even more crap than I imagined. Really stay away from this crap product.

The only way I see me using this is on holidays, when I'm at a Wifi spot, and I can check my webmail....in a very uncomfortable fashion

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up