Hacking Where to buy white 3-in-1?

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
It hasn't been out for long so it's probably still finding its way to retailers, who probably won't advertise it until they've got it in stock. Just keep watching the usual suspects and it'll turn up eventually.

Seeker108

Trophies
Website
gamer60.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Canada
If anyone spots a site with it in stock, please post.
smile.gif

Xeijin

Trophies
Website
www.xeijin.org
XP
Country
Thats a pretty crappy picture they took of the white one. It looks gray compared to the official pics the ez team posted. Any reason for that?

Now don't hold me to this, but I think they might, just might have taken that picture themselves. With a crappy camera.

Answered your own question mate
laugh.gif

Zarxrax

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nice, I just placed an order for it.

I find it amusing that when you click where it says "click over image to enlarge", it shows you a smaller image
tongue.gif

Zarxrax

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just out of curiousity, does anyone know if this is glossy like the nds dust cover? Or is there any kind of paint I can buy to make it glossy like that?

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Superstarsaga: This is the EZ Flash section of the forum, it's really unlikely anyone in here will have brought an R4 from Winsunx so no-one knows the answer (and OT thread hijacks make kittens cry)

The section you want is http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showforum=113 . Do a search in there, and if you can't find the answer don't be afraid to make a brand new thread. People around here are really helpful, it goes down a lot better than a hijack
smile.gif

Superstarsaga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Superstarsaga: This is the EZ Flash section of the forum, it's really unlikely anyone in here will have brought an R4 from Winsunx so no-one knows the answer (and OT thread hijacks make kittens cry)

The section you want is http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showforum=113 . Do a search in there, and if you can't find the answer don't be afraid to make a brand new thread. People around here are really helpful, it goes down a lot better than a hijack
smile.gif
my bad
wacko.gif

Athlon-pv

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

You mean the pact of R4 threadcrappers which roam freely on GBATEMP and post in any topic they want that R4 is better or R4 is the best without going into the topic.

Things far removed from R4 like DSone firmware even gets pooped on ......

Maybe the reviewers on GBATEMP should clearly state that if a product gets a nice high review score (for whatever reason) it is not a license to threadcrap on other products on these forums ...

Nothing new quite entertaining IRC channel was crowded with Supercard fanboys and whenever someone asked for a flashcard these people kept telling them it was the best ....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: That boi burning up, gonna melt those snowflakes.