DS #5461: Tokyo Twilight Busters - Kindan no Ikenie Teito Jigokuhen (J

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very strange boxart. I wonder what this game is about.
unsure.gif

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
Looks like a port of a 16 year old PC-98 adventure game to me.

[youtube]xw7xNo7rypU[/youtube]

That's a video of the original, but I don't expect the DS version to improve it by much.

D

Deleted_11405

let's play how many new games did come out what this be i hope its a hard beat game with more fuzz and no prizes see how far we come when we say serously came to do need to share i tell this it's just speaking for what it's all about keep it coming i can't tell so easily what was going on but i guess we still suck for apart what's going be better
ohmy.gif
tokyo twilight busters? i dont really want to beat it.. release workouts busting that's :_S funny, i hope i edit this post once more, because i hope i find some good words later to speak of. i dont understand japanese maybe this is more an exaple how the menu thing difference shows whats gamening people want to undertsand. like you should take a few steps in the world to get familiar with things.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mooiweer said:
let's play how many new games did come out what this be i hope its a hard beat game with more fuzz and no prizes see how far we come when we say serously came to do need to share i tell this it's just speaking for what it's all about keep it coming i can't tell so easily what was going on but i guess we still suck for apart what's going be better
ohmy.gif
tokyo twilight busters? i dont really want to beat it.. release workouts busting that's :_S funny, i hope i edit this post once more, because i hope i find some good words later to speak of. i dont understand japanese maybe this is more an exaple how the menu thing difference shows whats gamening people want to undertsand. like you should take a few steps in the world to get familiar with things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: they don't really taste like cotton candy but i guess they don't need to