The GBAtemp Robot
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
GBAtemp Blur Night
Josh is bored
gbatemp-blur.png

Horseless carriages? That'll be the day!

Didja miss it folks? Well now Xbox Live Night is back! This is a game that anyone with a Xbox Live Gold account will be able to join in on. The Blur online multiplayer demo! The Blur demo can support up to 20 players at one time. Which translates into tons of shenanigans that are involved with racing against so many people. You can only play the demo if you have a Xbox Live Gold account. If you need one, there are a few options for you. You can: make a new gamertag to get a month of xbl gold (search the internet for guides) or ask around for a 48 hour code (everyone has one these days) (note: I've been told that 48 hours codes will not grant you access to demos. However you should be able to make a new gamer tag to get a month of xbox live gold (you can do that up to 4 times on one console)). To join in: just add the Gamertag: AirDoubloon and jump right into the fun! It's that easy.

I hope to see a lot of you join in on one of these nights!
cool.gif

Friday the 30th @ this time

Saturday the 1st @ this time

discuss.png
Discuss

Contributed by Sonicslasher

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I'll be there if someone's kind enough to give me a 48 hour gold membership...
smile.gif
Please people out there!
I don't have anything to give to anybody, I did however give away the female PSICOM soldier uniform that comes with FFXIII, see? I've been caritative!

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been told that 48 hours codes will not grant you access to demos. However you should be able to make a new gamer tag to get a month of xbox live gold (you can do that up to 4 times on one console)

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonicslasher said:
I've been told that 48 hours codes will not grant you access to demos. However you should be able to make a new gamer tag to get a month of xbox live gold (you can do that up to 4 times on one console)
If that's the case, I still have some beta/demo/whatever it's call codes to giveaway for those who need one.

Just PM me if you need one.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Spikey said:
Sonicslasher said:
If that's the case, I still have some beta/demo/whatever it's call codes to giveaway for those who need one.

But isn't it avaliable for anybody now?
I just went into the marketplace and downloaded it when I had gold status...
I'm pretty sure those codes were to get EARLY access.

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
golio514 said:
Spikey said:
Sonicslasher said:

Yea, those were codes for the beta. It's now a public download.

As for the 48 hour codes and demos, if it works for you then that's great. I've gotten conflicting reports so just do what works for you
wacko.gif

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Sonicslasher said:
golio514 said:
Spikey said:
Sonicslasher said:

Yea, those were codes for the beta. It's now a public download.

As for the 48 hour codes and demos, if it works for you then that's great. I've gotten conflicting reports so just do what works for you
wacko.gif
I think you're a tad confused, I didn't say anything about the 48-hour thing!
Anyways I'll probably create a new gamertag to play with fellow tempers!

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those beta codes came with free 48hr codes, which is another reason I mentioned it. Request or not, it doesn't matter to me, I was just trying to be nice and help out.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Spikey said:
Those beta codes came with free 48hr codes, which is another reason I mentioned it. Request or not, it doesn't matter to me, I was just trying to be nice and help out.
I wasn't trying to be mean or anything, sorry if it came across like that
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s