Hacking What is the Best DS Rom Organizer / Renamer

morrison22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the Best DS Rom Organizer / Renamer? I am looking for something that is updated regularly and automatically.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I use RToolDS to manage roms, but it's dependant on Advancescene for the updates, who are lagging behind.

rtoolds.jpg

I use NDScrc to rename and repackage roms, again this uses the Advancescene dat files.

There's also OfflineList which uses the Advancescene files too.

There's Rominator which is popular on here, but development on that has stopped. There are people on here who are managing to keep it's databases upto date, but I still prefer RToolDS. I believe this to be the Rominator update thread

morrison22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the fast reply. i am using ndsCRC and its renaming them all now. im puzzled by 1 thing though. I have a zip file of a rom, and when i rename it it doesnt add the "-" in between the rom # and the title. The parameters are correct, and the other roms that get renamed in that batch were renamed correctly. I wonder why it wont rename the zip and the nds file for this particular rom. It gets put in the archive folder with the rest of the ones that did get renamed. so i dunno.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==