OP
Trophies
Website
www.FatalFrame4.net
XP
Country
Canada
Click on the Images below to download.
You’ll need the correct Patch Loader, the English Patch, and a retail Fatal Frame 4 Disc.

Instructions/Help

To install the costume pack, place the folder “Costumes” inside of “Zero4” on the SD card, and place the “zzCostumes.xml” inside of “Riivolution” on the SD card

metroid4life14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG OMG OMG IT'S OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
happy.gif

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haha no way! I kid you not I looked at the site for the first time in weeks about 1.5 hours ago, like "ahhh nice new site, but still no patch!" hahahahaha

metroid4life14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Much thanks to Tempus, Emi, and the rest of the team. I think I speak for everyone when I say that you're the F***ing best
smile.gif

And you guys made the whole patch in under a year too, which is a pretty great accomplishment

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
from the files, you can run this if your wii is modchipped, and u run discs through the basic WII channel game loader.

Wynd

Teny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool, I've been checking the site everyday to see if it got released. What is the costume pack for btw?

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiShizzza said:
...wonder when this can be used with usb loaders.
My thoughts exactly.
tongue.gif
I actually wanted to know if anyone has a link any where to show how the custom costumes look compared to the original ones.

Teny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TempusC said:
It uses it’s own loader so USB or other loaders won’t work. The files are just sitting on the SD card, though.

Didn't you guys also did it this way because you guys don't support piracy? Or at least from what I read, it's what you guys are doing.

TempusC

OP
Trophies
Website
www.FatalFrame4.net
XP
Country
Canada
It’s not because we don’t support piracy, but it is because we want people with the legal game to be able to play it. It’s about making it MORE accessible to people who don’t pirate or don’t know how (and don’t care to learn). Pirates will find their own way if they really want to, we didn’t put any protection on it or anything. It just uses our own loader.

Teny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see. I still didn't see the difference in costumes. Are they different costumes or are they making it look better?

Teny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I didn't try it yet. I am still DL the files. I was looking at the costumes video at your site, and some trailers on youtube, and didn't see any difference. So they make it look better then?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1