damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hi everyone,

I'v decided to translate pokesavhgss 0.02.
Here you go:
Pokesav 0.02 translated (New link! No more freezing!)

The stuff that was greyed out and unused in the original version has now been removed, so the window sizes (mainly the main window and the AR DS window) are smaller.

There are some things not really "working", such as many new key items appearing as ???, and all HGSS pokemon saying they were caught in location 3002 (Farawayplace), that's because they have not been programmed into Pokesav yet. I can't translate what's not there...

Anyways...

Enjoy!

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
i have a question have you managed to edit the key items area, coz i read in other threads that the key items in this verion of pokesav are still from the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum games..

ca_michelbach

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FAIL! Program stops working whenever you click edit
laugh.gif

Brunibrun

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hotzdevil said:
i have a question have you managed to edit the key items area, coz i read in other threads that the key items in this verion of pokesav are still from the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum games..

Yeah, HG/SS Pokesav is still 0.02.

COM only made the Platinum Pokesav able to read HG/SS saves. He disabled most Platinum stuff. But everything is still based off it.
It's doubtful that he'll update it too much though. I'm guessing he'll fix the items and the locations. But beyond that I don't think he'll work on the editing of other things.

BurlyEd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Also messes up trainer name. Even if I type in the right name "Silvy", pokesav changes it to ????sil.

On the positive side it correctly provided a bike, super rod and good rod for (????sil).

Please try again, I think you are close.

grog.gif
lecture.gif

mehrab2603

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
Also messes up trainer name. Even if I type in the right name "Silvy", pokesav changes it to ????sil.

On the positive side it correctly provided a bike, super rod and good rod for (????sil).

Please try again, I think you are close.

grog.gif lecture.gif

It wasn't his fault.This problem exists even in the japanese version

If you want to edit your trainer name make sure that you erased the previous entry first by using the BACKSPACE button completely and then make the new entry.

If you overwrite the previous entry without erasing it first (eg. blocking it and then writing) the first few hex bytes don't get reset resulting in those '?'s before your name and shortening the name.

tiltyu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Looks like COM put out 0.03.
He seems to have added Johto Locations and items.

Really? Because it doesn't seem to be working for me. Whenever I boot up a newly captured Pokemon, it still reads 3002. (Faraway Place)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: that's an apple but same idea