Final Fantasy CC: Crystal Bearers boxart revealed!

ZeroEXE93

OP
Trophies
Website
ep.ipbfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Japanese version / US version
crystal_bearers_boxart.jpg
SQ103_FFCB_CVRS_ML49-443x600.jpg

Larger image: http://www.wiinintendo.net/wp-content/uplo...B_CVRS_ML49.jpg

Source

The_JetSetBeat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, because the Japanese boxart is such a stark difference compared to the US version that one is great and the other is horrible. Friggin' weeaboos. *rolls eyes*

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
I has to say, the Japanese one looks good. It kinda has a better looking background than the US one, not to mention that super-ultra-paint-splodge next to the super-ultra-mega-swirlhand. :3

HelpDesk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
they look pretty much identical to me. not a big difference like the GC one was, which was plain white for PAL's, i think that JP and US NTSC got the picture cover which was nicer. i'm more concerned about the gameplay changes. was looking forward to an improved version of the GC game, better multiplay support with no stupid gba linksh*t
hate2.gif
, turns out there's none at all now...good direction to take on that one square
sleep.gif
. single player better be something good, i like being apprehensive about games only to be gladly surprised when it's released at how good it is. hope i'm wrong again, because like many, i've been waiting many a year for this, seeing it appear, disappear, reappear then disappear over and over again. i thought it would never be released.
moogle.gif
woohOOO!

personally, i think both covers are pretty gay with that blondetidusvaanlooking prettyboy, character design gettin a bit too hard over there at square-enix eh
unsure.gif
?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Finally there are people here