Hacking Play Guitar Hero 5 via disc Channel( Cioscorp users) Works perfectly &

technom8t

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i have this working via disc channel (cioscorp) using IOS56-64-v5146.wad, taken from the GH5 disc, patched with the cIOS rev14 DIP module (for reading backups) and has truch bug restored. It has been tested by myself to work from disc channel on System Menu 4.1 on a launch system.

Thanks to original author aswell

PM me for the download link for the WAD, the file also includes the cioscorp installer :-)

i accept no responsibility for bricked Wii's!

I AM GETTING PM'S REGARDING 002 ERROR'S AND HOW TO INSTALL CIOSCORP, WHAT IS CIOSCORP. ONCE AGAIN THIS IS ONLY FOR USERS WITH CIOSCORP INSTALLED ALREADY AND WILL NOT WORK FOR YOU IF YOU ARE USING ANY OTHER METHOD OF BOOTING GAMES, THERE ARE PLENTY OF CIOSCORP TUTORIALS AND FAQ BOTH HERE AND HERE

EDIT -----------------------------------------------------EDIT----------------------------------------------------EDIT----------------------------------------------------EDIT-------
Hi everyone, i will no longer be issuing the download details via PM as the new and improved Cioscorp now includes the file needed in order to play GH5, so as this was for Cioscorp users only, then update your Cioscorp to v3.4.

http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=178424

Please can a Mod now close this thread,

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
technom8t said:
i have this working via disc channel (cioscorp) using IOS56-64-v5146.wad, taken from the GH5 disc, patched with the cIOS rev14 DIP module (for reading backups) and has truch bug restored. It has been tested by myself to work from disc channel on System Menu 4.1 on a launch system.

PM me for the download link for the WAD, the file also includes the cioscorp installer :-)

You kind of do because they would be personally getting it from you.

technom8t

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
xzxero said:
technom8t said:

Yes for them to look at BUT i do not force anyone to install Cios's, it is there Choice

Anyway if they do it right there will be no problem, as i have gave it to over 20 ppl now inc myself with no problems at all,

So once agin, install at your own risc as always with any Cios, but it worked fine for me and others

xzxero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
technom8t said:
xzxero said:
technom8t said:

Yes for them to look at BUT i do not force anyone to install Cios's, it is there Choice

Anyway if they do it right there will be no problem, as i have gave it to over 20 ppl now inc myself with no problems at all,

So once agin, install at your own risc as always with any Cios, but it worked fine for me and others
awesome, but your providing access and opportunity.

technom8t

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
xzxero said:
technom8t said:
xzxero said:
technom8t said:

awesome, but your providing access and opportunity.

ok well all im trying to do is help ppl, so IF YOU ARE IN ANYWAY APPREHENSIVE ABOUT INSTALLING THIS THEN DON'T. IT WORKS FOR ME DOESN'T MEAN IT WILL WORK FOR YOU BUT THE CHANCES ARE IF INSTALLED PROPERLY IT WILL

I provide links to software that may help you, like hundreds of members do on here on a daily basis, but we do not force you to install it, if you dont like it, then don't use it, simple as

i have it working thats all im worried about

xzxero i understand what your saying but im not forcing you to install it, the files are there like there are millions of files on the net that are easily accessible but NO ONE forces you to install them mate.....

xzxero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ahaha ok ok enough when i find my friend code on guitar hero 5 we'll settle this in a pro face off

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
haha funny enough i was about to say, someone needs to go cIOSCORP on IOS56's arse
tongue.gif

seems i'd have been right to ask
wink.gif

PM me it please?
smile.gif

technom8t

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
xzxero said:
technom8t said:
No thats what im talking about LOL hahhahaaha
aha or do you want to lose at the others right now?

I think i may need some more practice by the way your speaking LOL ( your obviously a confident player) besides its 1:17 AM in the morning here so i will be hitting the sack soon LOl, that's not a cop out by the way, Just a rain check LOL

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
wink.gif
theres never a time to lack confidence with guitar hero
wink.gif

i'm in the UK too but i'm always up for it, i'd take someone on now if i was confident that my internet would work for 5 mins without cutting out haha

whats that?? TTFAF 640,000 points?? EH? XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4