Gaming Game like Custom Robo or any game with a lot of customization

Zav

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone know any games like that? custom robo arena was great but it not worth playing after you beat it

blanco613

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i love custom robo arena. it was one of the few ds games i played all the way through. if you want a good i suggest the megaman starforce series. there is the first game megaman starforce leo, dragon or Pegasus. or the newer ones megaman starforce 2 zerker x saurian or zerker x ninja. i personaly have megaman starforce dragon and megaman starforce 2 zerker x ninja. i sugest you get megaman starforce 2 zerker x ninja. it is actually 2 versions in one (ninja which i played and zerker).

these games are great and they have a wide variety of battle cards that u use for weapons and power ups when fighting. and also this game goes over wifi with card trading you can verses people online to battle (friends or random people) and a decent amount of people play.

here are some links for more info

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mega_Man_Star_Force_2

http://ds.ign.com/objects/960/960489.html

in my opinion these are the best ds games out there along with mario kart ds.

and if you do decide to check this game out send me an email at [email protected] and ill give you my friend code and we will be in game friends (or brothers as it says in the game) and you can use six of my favorite battle cards (which are the best) and i will give you more health and power (and because i beat the game 100% you get the most possible out of a friend, you will know what i mean when you play)

HOPE you like the game

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Dragon Quest IX; J version coming out july, U/E version TBA. I think it has as much customization as FFCC only with lesser armors, but any DQ game is a great game
yaynds.gif

Then how about.... The Sims or WWE? Create your own characters... customization is there....

Zav

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idownloaded megaman and EoT and Dragon Quest IX looks really really good so ill look forward to that

overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about that spore ds game? I think it was Spore Creatures? There's also a new one coming out called Spore Hero Arena. I just got Spore for the PC, and I can't stop playing it. Only for creative people, though.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Arwing789 said:
What about that spore ds game? I think it was Spore Creatures? There's also a new one coming out called Spore Hero Arena. I just got Spore for the PC, and I can't stop playing it. Only for creative people, though.

Ahhhh... Yes Spore has a hell load of customization its wacky.... But I didn't like the stylus controls for battle....

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't mind playing a Japanese game, I suggest Chou Shoujuu Mecha. The customization is great, and the controls are incredible for a DS game. Give it a few searches on YouTube if you're interested.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: