Game like Custom Robo or any game with a lot of customization

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Zav, May 15, 2009.

1. Zav
    OP

Newcomer Zav Advanced Member

United States
    anyone know any games like that? custom robo arena was great but it not worth playing after you beat it

2. blanco613

Member blanco613 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i love custom robo arena. it was one of the few ds games i played all the way through. if you want a good i suggest the megaman starforce series. there is the first game megaman starforce leo, dragon or Pegasus. or the newer ones megaman starforce 2 zerker x saurian or zerker x ninja. i personaly have megaman starforce dragon and megaman starforce 2 zerker x ninja. i sugest you get megaman starforce 2 zerker x ninja. it is actually 2 versions in one (ninja which i played and zerker).

these games are great and they have a wide variety of battle cards that u use for weapons and power ups when fighting. and also this game goes over wifi with card trading you can verses people online to battle (friends or random people) and a decent amount of people play.

here are some links for more info

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mega_Man_Star_Force_2

http://ds.ign.com/objects/960/960489.html

in my opinion these are the best ds games out there along with mario kart ds.

and if you do decide to check this game out send me an email at bamb613@yahoo.com and ill give you my friend code and we will be in game friends (or brothers as it says in the game) and you can use six of my favorite battle cards (which are the best) and i will give you more health and power (and because i beat the game 100% you get the most possible out of a friend, you will know what i mean when you play)

HOPE you like the game

3. Goli

Member Goli RPG

Chile
    Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time, lots of customization.

4. Domination

Member Domination GBAtemp Psycho!

Singapore
    Dragon Quest IX; J version coming out july, U/E version TBA. I think it has as much customization as FFCC only with lesser armors, but any DQ game is a great game [​IMG]

Then how about.... The Sims or WWE? Create your own characters... customization is there....

5. Zav
    OP

Newcomer Zav Advanced Member

United States
    idownloaded megaman and EoT and Dragon Quest IX looks really really good so ill look forward to that

6. TraumaHoundNDS

Member TraumaHoundNDS GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I haven't played it in a while but Monster Lab has customizing for your monsters, if memory serves...

7. overslept

Member overslept WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD

United States
    What about that spore ds game? I think it was Spore Creatures? There's also a new one coming out called Spore Hero Arena. I just got Spore for the PC, and I can't stop playing it. Only for creative people, though.

8. Domination

Member Domination GBAtemp Psycho!

Singapore
    Ahhhh... Yes Spore has a hell load of customization its wacky.... But I didn't like the stylus controls for battle....

9. ShinRyouma

Member ShinRyouma GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Indonesia
    Customization? Try Touch Mechanic, for me it's fun & addicting, unfortunately the story is too short.

10. Teelow

Member Teelow GBAtemp Regular

United States
    U should Try Jump!Ultimate so much Customization it will it will so become ur greatest Fear!

11. Shakraka

Member Shakraka GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    If you don't mind playing a Japanese game, I suggest Chou Shoujuu Mecha. The customization is great, and the controls are incredible for a DS game. Give it a few searches on YouTube if you're interested.

12. Teelow

Member Teelow GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I know where you can a excellent English patch its like 99% no lie