MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I finished recording the video review this weekend, just applying the finishing touches and uploading the parts to YouTube. Links will be available in a few hours. Please go easy on me, it's my first review, and also my first videos on YouTube. It's an in-depth review, covering everything to do with the M3 Real and iSakuReal. Hope you all enjoy. I mentioned some names in the review (*cough* Narin *cough*) and referred to a few people's creations (such as iSakuReal and the VistaDX skin). I hope you all don't mind.

EDIT: Without further stalling for time, here it is: My M3DS Real review!
Part 1 - Unboxing: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=rSOgDdTyjm8
Part 2 - Sakura: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=wAl5tCUfY3I
Part 3 - TouchPod: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=6Sv8D9_6alg
Part 4 - iTouchDS: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=RzHb1HRDVFA

If they're still processing, just be patient while YouTube does its stuff. They're hot off my laptop, so please be patient.

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nice review dude, but seriously, you need a GBA expansion pack!
wink.gif

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Hey, this is actually pretty good! A little blurry when you bring the DS close to the camera, but your commentary more than makes up for it. I'm going to put this up on the M3 Sakura FAQ. Just have to figure out how to organize it into the format of the FAQ so that people will see these links whenever they download iSakuReal.
wink.gif

And I fully agree with Sportsmaniac1322. I cannot stress enough how much the GBA Expansion pack is worth the investment.

I almost like this review better. Almost (you gotta read the whole thread to appreciate it).
biggrin.gif

*EDIT*
You could also format it like this:
[title:Part 1 - Unboxing]
[title:Part 2 - Sakura]
[title:Part 3 - TouchPod]
[title:Part 4 - iTouchDS]

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the support, everyone. But I have no need for a GBA expansion pack. I don't really play GBA ROMs and if I do then I just use an emulator on my laptop.
tongue.gif
And thanks Densetsu3000, I never thought that this would go up on the M3 Sakura FAQ! I'll be doing another review if/when the newer version of Sakura gets hacked.
yaynds.gif

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh, you should have gotten the expansion pack >_>, only cost me 13 or so bucks extra, i have been playing games from my childhood for about the past 2 days straight (Mario Tennis and Medabots AX ftw)

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
And thanks Densetsu3000, I never thought that this would go up on the M3 Sakura FAQ! I'll be doing another review if/when the newer version of Sakura gets hacked.
yaynds.gif
Thank you for your contribution!
grog.gif

If you do another review, I suggest doing it in the dark and cover up the red light on the camera with a tiny piece of tape to eliminate any glare
wink.gif

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Densetsu3000 said:
Skyline969 said:
yaynds.gif
Thank you for your contribution!
grog.gif

If you do another review, I suggest doing it in the dark and cover up the red light on the camera with a tiny piece of tape to eliminate any glare
wink.gif
Actually, my first method was taping it in the dark. However, the screen (even on the dimmest setting) still was too bright. As for the red light, I didn't even think of covering it. I guess a little black tape would fix that right up. Heh, I had the most interesting setup for the camera - I taped it tightly to my old laptop and balanced my laptop on my new laptop's box, all set up on my lap while I taped the thing!
rofl2.gif

But yeah, I'll find a way to fix things up for the next review. If push comes to shove, I'll just use my DS phat in the dark as it seems even dimmer than the DS Lite's dimmest setting.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Densetsu3000 said:
Nice setup! Pretty ghetto, but it works great
tongue.gif

Hmm, maybe try putting a light source somewhere in the background behind the DS, or off to the side, instead of directly overhead where the light can reflect into the screen.
When you can't afford a tripod, do what you gotta do right?
tongue.gif

Anyways, I suppose setting up a desk lamp behind the DS would work. That's much easier now that the computer that was once there is gone, thanks to it being absolutely useless to me. This new laptop blows that desktop out of the water. But I'll definitely give that a test should I make another review. Thanks for the tips Densetsu3000, and thanks for the link to here on the Sakura FAQ!
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: