Hacking starfall 0.5 ISFS seek fail error -101? WHAT?

linkinworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
wolffangalchemist said:
never happened to me odd, though from the time i click the buttons it takes a little while to bring up starfalls menu.
it would seem that pre loader fucks things up, just means i gota do some downgrading as i ent got the 3.2E wad. nooo way am i installing past 3.2 lol

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
preloader didn't mess up anything for me, has after i uninstalled preloader and installed the 3.2 wad the starfall works like it always did, hmmm no clue what your problem is

nickname

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
same problem over here. installed softmii and now I cant get back to starfall to enable my health screens again for the custom health screens! grrrr

Razorwing

Elite Four Member
Trophies
XP
Country
nickname said:
same problem over here. installed softmii and now I cant get back to starfall to enable my health screens again for the custom health screens! grrrr

I am having the exact same problem, I want to get some custom health screens going but I can't get into starfall anymore. Has anyone been able to solve this?

GEnick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Same problem, installed Preloader 0.27, even installed a new Original not modded Systemmenu but get the same error when trying to start starfall
moogle.gif

nickname

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
let me know if that works too!

Posts merged

HaniKazmi said:
GEnick said:
Same problem, installed Preloader 0.27, even installed a new Original not modded Systemmenu but get the same error when trying to start starfall
moogle.gif
did you remove preloader hacks?

can that be done with "Hack Remover"? Does "Hack Remover" only remove the preloader?

GEnick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No, I had an Custom Systemmenu installed (Custom Healthscreen), installed Preloader (with no hacks), resettet WII und got an Error that my Systemfiles are corrupted. Resettet again directly into HBC, installed original Systemmenu (v.290) , resettet again and my WII bootet normally. Installed CrazyIntro , tried to start starfall und got the error.

forbore

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guys, preloader disbles the Starfall hacks! You must change the hacks from preloader!

Shut down the wii
Hold the reset
Press the power(don't let go of the reset)
Preloader should come up
Go in the options
Go in sytemhacks
change what you want.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Having every channel is fun lol
  • D @ diamondsofmayhem:
    Actually, finally found someone who was looking for the same thing. https://gbatemp.net/threads/lost-hyrule-warriors-legends-v1-6-0-ntr-plugin.628141/ to no avail.
  • D @ diamondsofmayhem:
    well, sorry for bugging yall with this.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    sup nerds
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sup dawg, watching old rap vids so feel like I gotta talk...Real
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not really just funny. I'm definitely a nerd!
  • ShinyLuxio @ ShinyLuxio:
    Hi there, it's any way to recover original LFCS if I don't have a NAND backup?
    Bought second hand 3DS, it seems it was "unbanned" but that was before I bought it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got these in today for $20 stink buds they aren't that bad https://a.co/d/fOMSn8g
    +1
    @BigOnYa thanks but my question isn't there
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ask your questions there, create a new thread if its not already answered, then eventually a 3ds genius will respond.
    I will, thanks
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No prob and btw, welcome to gbatemp! :grog:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 I got some cheapies at wallys, that are pretty good, already have lost a few expensive ones (one falls out and gone, can't find) while cutting grass so bought some cheap ones, and of course never lose these cheap ones. (Cheap meaning only $35, compared to air buds which I only have 1 of 2 now)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They need to add air tags to they airbuds..
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa the airtags are bigger than the airpods, they won't fit
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Be cool tech tho. Of course they want to lose them anyways. Buy and buy again.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Apple could make a find my AirPods thing pretty easily
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You would think, esp using bluetooth, not GPS, like a "your getting hot-er" meter on your phone.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think they should tie up diddy, and let all the victims come and abuse him, we'll make a holiday of it every year. (jk, maybe)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Crazy, the rich get away with this shit, and I can't shit without the poop police checking my asshole every time I shit, or have my toilet seatbelt on.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Crazy, the rich get away with this shit, and I can't shit without the poop police checking my...