jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Anguna DS v1.01
Ported to the DS
angunads1.png
angunads2.png
Anguna, an action-adventure type homebrew game originally created for the GBA, has been ported to the Nintendo DS!
The game is reminiscent of the Legend of Zelda games, featuring five levels (short, but sweet).
Nathan Tolbert has ported his to the dual screen handheld, adding touch screen features.
Full information about the changes and updates in the ported version below.

Nathan Tolbert said:
* The bottom screen is used for inventory, enemy info, map, etc
* New title menu graphics
* Miscellaneous bug fixes, minor map tweaks, etc
download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Visit the Anguna Webpage
discuss.png
Discuss

bluesceada

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Reaaally nice, I am not so much of a Fan of RPGs without much background/story (I also didn't like the first Zelda so much because of that) but I will probably try this again! The last time I tried it on the GBA a while before, I switched to DS and forgot about it...

It's really much energy the author must have put into this, alone that is worth trying it out again!

gauauu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it includes all the features of the GBA version. The only real difference is that the map, enemy stats, and inventory have moved to the bottom screen.

Other tiny changes include a new title screen, making use of the DS's larger screen, etc.

Glad you guys like the game! Please let me know of any bugs you might find, so I can fix them in the next version!

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
it is nice to see that this has been ported over for the slot1 flash kit users. i was hoping for some updates or additions. the first game takes only an hour or so to play through (if you don't know where you are going). i had all hoped for some back story, towns, more weapons... of course i understand that after a few years of development the last thing you wanted to do was add new features.

this really is a complete, polished, and pretty homebrew that plays well and is very fun. it just needs a bit more content to push it over the top and make it an all-time-classic!

cheers,
-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom